Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wanna fucking learn math

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I wish I could go to a school and learn math all by myself in a classroom, I cant stand seeing people. I wanna fucking do it I wanna go back to school pursue math and physics to its fullest and become einbert alstein. Math is way too fucking fun and I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN IT.

There are like no good resources online either, most of the good ones are paid and it's not like ur following a structured course, khan academy for example is free but it only helps if u follow a structured math course, it's used as kinda a useful guide helper thing.

People did this to me. People are the reason why I cant learn math physics or any of that shit I like. They just have to pollute the space everywhere I go.

math is cope.

Chad can't even count the number of foids he's banged

Math won't get you pussy

nigga i posted some charts for you. Read the books

Not worth imo. Unless you are super high IQ and it comes easy to you, you would be better off learning a skilled trade.

My only hope at this point is STEMmaxxing and ascending with an intelligent low-tier becky.

No amount of math, will help add volume and bone mass to your tiny frame.

too bad nigger

einbert alstein.
:feelsautistic:
I've never been really good at math because teachers didn't want to take the time to 1v1 and I've been lost at it since middle school

Math is good and you must try it.

Chad only
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg