Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I WANT A BIGGER COCK, I WANT TO PUMP MY COCK UNTIL IT EXPLDOES, I DON'T CARE, ALL I WANT IS A BIGGER DICK

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
After reading this thread https://incels.is/threads/to-all-di...h-6-inch-is-average-meme.120112/#post-2461628, I'm feeling like a shit tiny penis boy

I was fucked in the ass by the dickpill, I'm damaged, I'm ashamed to even calling myself a man, incels that pump your dick does it work????

I know I will never be able to have a massive dick pumping it as the guy in the thread, but for fuck sake mate I'm not feeling like a man anymore! If pumping my dick makes me gain at least 2cm I will be a happy man, pls what should I use to have progress, yeah I know it will take some time but it doesn't matter I will pump my dick for 5 years if I have to all I want it's to feel better as a man.

What should I buy, what should I follow? I will post results here, I will do a experiement to make others incels know if it is wortth or not, but I want to follow the best path to do so

I am interested too. My Dick is so small its not even funny anymore.

The dickpill has broken me

I am interested too. My Dick is so small its not even funny anymore.
we should all try it and post the results this will help other incels to know if is something worth to do, with pictures and all measuring our dicks, is kind gay but it is to prove if it works or not

Same man, I fuckin hate having a small dick.

I want cute adorable loli with smol pusi

we should all try it and post the results this will help other incels to know if is something worth to do, with pictures and all measuring our dicks, is kind gay but it is to prove if it works or not

I can post my dick but it ain't pretty boi.
Also, gotta say noHomo before or it be kinda gay.

Dick size shouldn’t matter if you’re only whacking the Jack, tbh.

All this talk about dicks is disturbing. It's like worrying what to get your girlfriend on Valentine's day. It's not something incels should despair about... unless of course you were going to have sex and then the foid saw your dick and took off.

My dick is literally deformed, it looks like it came straight out of a fire.

"I would suck on 10 Big Black Cocks before I would ever touch 1 inch micro penises that white AFDs have"

a man starts from 20cm schlong

My penis isn't a sexual organ. I'm an incel. It's for pissing only.

It ain't gay if it stays in the family.
anyway no femoid is going to see us naked(assuming we are not fakecels) so I don't understand all this interest in sizes.

anyway no femoid is going to see us naked(assuming we are not fakecels) so I don't understand all this interest in sizes.

Because we still believe.

At least that's why I haven't roped myself yet.

I wish I was fucking dead.

I was going to help until I saw this guy was complaining about having an almost 7" long penis. You're like those 5'11" guys crying to the 5'5" crowd about being a manlet.

dickpill is not as bad as racepill

debatable.
dick isnt as important as face,race, or height. If your face dosent live up to a foids standards, then dick is completely out of the equation

dick isnt as important as face,race, or height. If your face dosent live up to a foids standards, then dick is completely out of the equation

Yes to face and height but I would sacrifice my white race for a beautiful dick.

Why is it so damn hard to attract a foid. everything about this is like a joke

The racepill includes the dickpill in many ethnics, especially if you're curry, asian or amerindian.
race is the influencer of many physical traits so it would make sense to also include the heightpill and facepill in there as well

race is the influencer of many physical traits so it would make sense to also include the heightpill and facepill in there as well
So, the racepill is the most important pill, and the most harsh to swallow if you're ethnic.

View attachment 111585View attachment 111586View attachment 111587View attachment 111588View attachment 111591View attachment 111589"I would suck on 10 Big Black Cocks before I would ever touch 1 inch micro penises that white AFDs have"
IT'S FUCKING OVER
I was going to help until I saw this guy was complaining about having an almost 7" long penis. You're like those 5'11" guys crying to the 5'5" crowd about being a manlet.
6"6 inches is way less than 7" man
a man starts from 20cm schlong
you fucking chad ded srs.
mogs me to jupiter
I'm still ugly tho, I'm a 3/10, but I'm trying really hard to orthodonticmaxx and surgerymaxx, if someday I will be on the edge of ascending and everything goes to waste because of the size of my dick...it's over, and my dick might be 6"6 long but I have a pencil dick

Last edited:
13cmcels where you at

Under 6 inches doesn’t exist in the eyes of a foid.

Hanging is far more effective for length than pumping. Start hanging first.

You could easily go up a couple inches in just a year.

Hanging is far more effective for length than pumping. Start hanging first.

You could easily go up a couple inches in just a year.
Hmm I think I'm going to start with this

No point in a bigger dick if you aren't ever going to use it.

Hmm I think I'm going to start with this
You should tbh. I'm surprised at how much I gained already.

I'm starting to take pictures to document progress.
No point in a bigger dick if you aren't ever going to use it.
It's a good cope though. I want to be able to mog someone with at least something. That's why I'm so vigorously dick-maxxing.

Last edited:
OP look up a routine on PEgym. It legit bro dont waste your money on a pump.

my race destroyed my height to a point where most of the forum would have never seen someone who dwarf like me IRL.

Think now if you had 4.5 inches (Bone pressed, in reality only like 4 inches of it is useable) I can't even look at my pathetic penis without feeling suicidal.

I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for micropeniscels