Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want a female to sit on my knee.

I’m glad you do.

Seriously though, I was never this much of a jerk and for years, all I wanted was something like you did OP —- nice loving moments with a girl. I lost all respect for them when they degrade themselves for Chad and Tyrone but treat a decent hardworking beta with contempt
Sorry to hear about your experience,
That was some serious suifuel for me in middle school. They sat on Chad and Chadlites laps while wearing sweatpants, shorts or yogapants, all the fucking time.
I know the feeling man. I feel depressed whenever I see a female sitting on any dude’s lap. I want it done to me. :feelsbadman:

Go to a strip club. She can dance on your lap or just sit on it.

I want to rub up against a female's ass, even saw some females let other guys do it, but females never wanted to with me.

That’s not nice that they leave you out like that.
Legit it was fucking painful and heartbreaking when it happened, thots rejected me, while letting other guys enjoy their soft and warm bodies. Always rejected and denied by females it is an ugly incel's destiny.

Legit it was fucking painful and heartbreaking when it happened, thots rejected me, while letting other guys enjoy their soft and warm bodies. Always rejected and denied by females it is an ugly incel's destiny.
That sucks ass.

Just slap whores face bro

Low T wish

I want a female to sit on my dick obviously

Low T wish

I want a female to sit on my dick obviously
If you’re implying it’s a boring fantasy then it depends on the person. I would actually enjoy it. My dick being sat on would be good too though as that is another fantasy of mine.

I'd like a female to even just talk to me. They can't even give me that.