Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want a female to sit on my knee.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Topic title says it all but even that is too much to ask. They are willing to do it to other men but not me. Fills me with so much rage.

I'd rather she sit on my penis.

I want to sit on my gf's knee

Over for kneecels.

I want a foid to knee down and slap her face until she pass out

Just be Santa Claus bro

Other men may not really care about this but a girl sitting on my lap is a severe fantasy of mine that I want done to me.

Topic title says it all but even that is too much to ask. They are willing to do it to other men but not me. Fills me with so much rage.
i also want one, and one that is bellow 130 lbs i don't want to smash my knee

i also want one, and one that is bellow 130 lbs i don't want to smash my knee
I would love a fat chick to sit on me. I wanna be squished by that nice fat ass.

I want a female to sit on my dick.

I want to sit on my gf's knee
I’m not interested in sitting on a girl’s lap myself. Would rather the girl sits on my lap but we all have different fantasies which I respect.

I’m not interested in sitting on a girl’s lap myself. Would rather the girl sits on my lap but we all have different fantasies which I respect.
Im pretty skinny so it would be the normal thing to do tbh.

Guess people here can see why lap sitting PDA bothers me so much now.

Is this a sexual fantasy for you?

I want to fly knee a foid in the face.

I did it as a kid.

Last edited:
I want to stamp on a bitches face

I want a foid to fucking talk to me.

We are victims of a lonely life.

Fuck I want that too, I get so jealous whenever I see just these little intimate interactions.

I’d rather have a foid kneeling by my side, at my beck and call

I’m glad you do.

Seriously though, I was never this much of a jerk and for years, all I wanted was something like you did OP —- nice loving moments with a girl. I lost all respect for them when they degrade themselves for Chad and Tyrone but treat a decent hardworking beta with contempt

That was some serious suifuel for me in middle school. They sat on Chad and Chadlites laps while wearing sweatpants, shorts or yogapants, all the fucking time.