Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a gf so bad, I'd be willing to be cucked or take Chad's leftovers or whatever

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Honestly my only red line is betabuxing, because then it's not a real relationship so might as well be alone. And of course getting cheated on. By cucked I don't mean literally.

It's not even about sex anymore I'm just too lonely. My life is pointless without a gf tbh.

I have never had anyone who cares about me in my life, including my "family". And I'm willing to go as far as to get "personality surgery" to change that, to pretend to agree with soy mainstream media views (it's over if you don't unless you're giga chad, most women are hopelessly brainwashed, and in fact it may be for the best, I wouldn't want a gf who's too smart and hard to lie to), lie about my lonely past and basically come up with a fake past to talk about and risk being found and ruining the relationship, date an ugly girl, a 30yo who's used up by chads... Whatever it takes tbh.

Volcel if you wouldn't. If you say I'm cucked you're a fakecel who doesn't understand loneliness

Loneliness is a poison and a vicious cycle.
Problem is that our desperation caused by loneliness can lead us into these soul destroying and self degrading "relationships"

Joined Dec 25, 2020

Not a literal cuck, I mean as in taking a foid who's been fucked by thousands of chads, pretending to agree with mainstream views and hate incels etc

What
It would be understandable if it wasn't for the fact that a foid like that would treat you like absolute garbage, be incredibly passive aggressive, hate you, manipulate you, cheat on you etc. And it wouldn't last

Wanting something and it bringing you happiness in the end are not a package deal.

just dont marry her if you think she's betabuxxing

It would be understandable if it wasn't for the fact that a foid like that would treat you like absolute garbage, be incredibly passive aggressive, hate you, manipulate you, cheat on you etc. And it wouldn't last
:feelsbadman:

I'd say don't fall for this trap, it'll make you so much sadder than your current situation after a little while.

I identify with desiring the relationship more than the sex, but I can't relate to being willing to ltr Chad's leftovers, if that makes me volcel, so be it.
Brootal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back