Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want a gf so fucking bad

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I'm sitting the back of class right now on my laptop.

I really,

really,

really,

really

really,

want a girlfriend. It's all I can think about right now.

That's all any male can think about. Your brain and biological being are constantly telling you to reproduce - it's a need as much as a want, as it continues the species. But unfortunately, everyone here has a set of features which the opposing gender finds laughable, so here we are.

That's all any male can think about. Your brain and biological being are constantly telling you to reproduce - it's a need as much as a want, as it continues the species. But unfortunately, everyone here has a set of features which the opposing gender finds laughable, so here we are.
I would type out a high effort response but my teacher might get suspicious, so,

based and redpilled

I really,

really,

really,

really

really,

Careful what you wish for bro.

:feelskek:

do you want a girlfriend or a foid to kreempai in?

It would've feel so nice to have a beautiful woman to cuddle with when you have a shitty day :feelsbadman:

Only for chad
full

same I'm down for betabuxxing bro I'm just done with this shit give me somw pussy

Whenever I find myself feeling like I want a relationship, I recall first my parents' marriage, then my father's genetic superiority to me, then the more vile state of the SMP now compared to the late 20th century. Sobers me up real quick. Maybe you can adopt a similar strategy.

U will feel this all ur life but u will never be able to get one

Whenever I find myself feeling like I want a relationship, I recall first my parents' marriage, then my father's genetic superiority to me, then the more vile state of the SMP now compared to the late 20th century. Sobers me up real quick. Maybe you can adopt a similar strategy.
high iq

I really,

really,

really,

really

really,

Same

I need to eat Virgin Stacy pussy