Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WANT A GF

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
TFW WHEN NO GF THAT IS OBSESSED WITH YOU and will cut herself over you
84A0E630 AFA3 4DF5 A2DE A35579073C2B

Last edited:
Silly entitled inkwel :soy:

Maybe in a perfect world. But women see that emotional stuff as unattractive. Love doesnt exist anymore anyway.

Maybe just maybe, try being a decent human bean?

I want to fuck them so hard

I want a gf too. I wouldn't need her to be all cuddly and pampery though. Just a normal amount of intimate touch. Yep, that would be ideal.

That pic though...ill never come even close to something like that :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

penislossus in vaginalossus

I WANT A GF NOW :feelsree:

NOOOOOOOO YOU’RE NOT ENTITLED TO A GF YOU TOXIC MISOGYNISTIC RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC INKELY INKEL!

fuuuuuck I want headpats and hugs
:cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Always fantasize about it... I awake in bliss if I have a dream which contains this.

Holy fuck this made me so sad

Ahg, right in the heart. Teared up a bit reading this. Won't lie. Fuck I'm a loser.

There is not one girl in this world with whom i would like to have a relationship with. My ideal gf can only exist within my fantasy.

Mommy gf, I need nowww:cryfeels:
If a woman would just cuddle me and tell me everything was gonna be alright, i could make it through life

I WANT TO BE TOUCHED OR AT LEAST TO BE GRANTED THE COURAGE TO KILL MYSELF.

EITHER OF THE TWO WOULD WORK

the only reason I want a gf

This shit is pure suicide fuel

I just want to creampie inside a pussy.

a guy almost cried lol what a soy faggot. id be like okay lets do others things now
:feelsohh:

tbh I woudn't want her to be mentally unstable to the point where she cuts herself