Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want a house where I can have a metal work area in the backyard

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I want to get some welding machines, metal work tables and some metalworking machines to make things to cope with. I would prefer to have a room for this but the cheaper option would probably be to just have it outside or in a garage. Would give me something to do aside from sitting around all day

[Mini thread]: What type of room would you want for Coping?

What objects would be in this room. Would it be a high class kitchen?, a small Library?, workout room?, ect

Black smithing would be cool. Some day I wanna make a cool metal mask for my upper face

Black smithing would be cool. Some day I wanna make a cool metal mask for my upper face
Smithing is a dying trade. You can still make a mask via metal working though and have a skill you can use to make a buck

Smithing is a dying trade. You can still make a mask via metal working though and have a skill you can use to make a buck
oh cool metal working it is

I want to get some welding machines, metal work tables and some metalworking machines to make things to cope with. I would prefer to have a room for this but the cheaper option would probably be to just have it outside or in a garage. Would give me something to do aside from sitting around all day

[Mini thread]: What type of room would you want for Coping?

What objects would be in this room. Would it be a high class kitchen?, a small Library?, workout room?, ect
I’m currently looking for my own place but I demand a garage like Becky demands Chad.

the reasons are to store dirt bike, buy more dirt bikes, work on them, neatly store my camping gear. And tinker around with other things I find interesting.

I’m currently looking for my own place but I demand a garage like Becky demands Chad.

the reasons are to store dirt bike, buy more dirt bikes, work on them, neatly store my camping gear. And tinker around with other things I find interesting.
Garages are giga lifefuel

Garages are giga lifefuel
I can’t wait. I expect to be in my own place with a garage within 6 months. Hopefully much sooner.

That sounds pretty cool bro

I want a nice quiet soundproof room with noise insulating foam everywhere and some nice headphones with a silent (fanless) pc.

A small library would be the thing that I would probably choose if given the opportunity.

I did metalworking for 2 years in school. It's really fun but only if you have good gear. OAW is my favourite kind of welder, it's great to make projects and easy to work with, only downside is it's kind of weak. TIG is good for structural welding if you want stronger bonds. Metalworking is not a cheap hobby though.

Forging and tempering steel tools is a great cope! Ok money if you can find an area where it's needed. But welding pays more, and is more regular of a job.

I wish I had an underground bunker