Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i want a tank now

Go ER with tank

The car was only destroyed because it had a bad personality. If you would just wash the car (which was clearly filthy) and the car had a confident driver, it could crush the tank easy. You don't need to have powerful engines and armor to be a weapon.

The car was only destroyed because it had a bad personality. If you would just wash the car (which was clearly filthy) and the car had a confident driver, it could crush the tank easy. You don't need to have powerful engines and armor to be a weapon.
:lul::lul::lul:

TANKS for the memories!

Could use it in Minecraft

I envision that the car is filled with gamer girls.

Richcel, buy me a tank pls
First rule of buying a tank: never buy a tank for anyone other than yourself. This way you have a tank and nobody else does.

Don't have a license

First rule of buying a tank: never buy a tank for anyone other than yourself. This way you have a tank and nobody else does.

What about something smaller, like an MRAP

pm me stock tips

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Pd_C_r1l4

that's a german army leopard 2a6 i think, but am not sure

Armoured car with disabled gun is still legal I think. The musician Aphex Twin used to drive around in light armoured car in London in the 90s.

3w7QZbV.jpg

b2fae56fe59afec512e71f50f649a580.jpg

I wanna build and design a tank myself, that would be pretty cool.