Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want an incel "rebellion"

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Not a violent one, but...

I just want the fucking blackpill and looks theory to be forced down normie throats.
I want nihilism, amorality, satanism,Machiavellianism to spread as a result of us blackpilling the masses
I want subhumans to stop contributing to society and to demand euthanasia to be legalised.
I want eugenics to be taken seriously
I want surrogacy to be legalised everywhere.
I want artificial wombs, sex robots and genetic engineering to improve fast

1567639117 Joker Groyper

Let us destroy soyciety

Not happening

Gigabased but the chances of these happening are very low :feels:

I, too, want them to start taking us more seriously and give us opportunities to end this suffering.

An interesting post about an attack, from the incel liberation front.
Jasper gilmore elliotrodger

Future society should be IQ based, not looks based.

I just want all incels to be self aware so they can band together and stop taking shit from normscum.

I want subhumans to stop contributing to society and to demand euthanasia to be legalised.
In an uncucked society with all those things you've listed, incels won't even want to be euthanized.

like something cultural

looks = health

everyone should be good looking + intelligent
Mass produce stacies and euthanize the ugly foids. UGLY FOIDS CREATE INCELS

Exactly, Plato kinda agreed with this, as he said the most capable intelligent elite should rule the country.

The majority of subhumans pay the taxes and who is gonna maintain those wombs and robots if the majority of subhumans drop out and don't pay taxes. That's assuming if taxes are connected to maintaining and developing such technology

I want nihilism, amorality, satanism,Machiavellianism to spread as a result of us blackpilling the masses
I can understand nihilism amorality and Machivelianism but why push Satanism into this?
Let me ask you how far are you willing to push amorality since you are not specific here. Does your amorality include raping kids , killing and other activities. Because true satanists are against this shit and have some morals.

Last edited:

I just want the fucking blackpill and looks theory to be forced down normie throats.
Really the only way humanity can progress TBH.

@D3X
hyperboly tbh

Voluntary euthanasia at 30 for Incels should be a human right.

''the incel rebellion didn't take place in capitalist America (and elsewhere) because the bottom 80% see themselves not as subhumans but as temporarily embarassed Chads''

Psychopathic traits are NOT good to have, because that means it'll be everyone for themselves. As that will be counter-productive on a large scale. But I do agree that we need eugenics like right fucking now and we need artificial wombs to replace women.

Sapiosexuality is based