Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want jordan peterson to die.

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
On jewtube, one of his cucked lectures was in my recommended. I watched it. Pseudo intellectual piece of shit babbling about adam and eve, lobsters and other bullshit that makes no sense. This retard mumbles about Disney movies and pyramids and cucks hear it and think "Wow bro, how woke, this is changing my life bro" :lul:

I don’t want him to die, even if I disagree with a lot of his ideology. As far as I know the poor guy got hooked on shit post-surgery. IMO he’s as much a victim of the medical industry as people like me are.

I wouldn't care

He is the worst hack, no talent piece of shit to be thrust onto the world stage since Feminem or Jimmy Fallon.

Back to the basics nigga, ayy

His psychology lectures are interesting though. The rest is meh.

i want everyone to die

in gta ofc

You'll get your wish when he relapses into his benzo addiction.

I don't care tbh

On jewtube, one of his cucked lectures was in my recommended. I watched it. Pseudo intellectual piece of shit babbling about adam and eve, lobsters and other bullshit that makes no sense. This retard mumbles about Disney movies and pyramids and cucks hear it and think "Wow bro, how woke, this is changing my life bro" :lul:
yeah i dont like him either, but he is in favor of forced monogamy, which is kinda based

yeah i dont like him either, but he is in favor of forced monogamy, which is kinda based
He has a few based beliefs, but norms act like his incoherent ranting is life changing. It really pisses me off. And he acts like he's the second coming, and he LOVES ISRAEL

Same.

All these pro-capitalist alt-lite/alt-right libertarian/ish redpill tradcucks can be put in Gulags as far as I care.

He takes everything so seriously, dude can’t relax, even with a benzo addiction that nearly killed him, homeboy couldn’t chill the fuck out.

He has brain damage now JFL

Tbh , he is someone who is saying everything without saying everything , where every one pretend to understand him but no one really understand him . He is simply a beta IAmVerySmart Normie guys .

hes ok tbh
hes sympathetic to the manosphere

Although he's overrated he does have a few good beliefs, he's better than many many activists and celebs.

He is for borderline normies anyway. I never payed attention to him. I hate academia.