Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want the west to become a crime filled shithole like Brazil or Mexico

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This is purely out of spite, but I want boomers, women and people who live luxuries metropolitan lifestyles to feel anxious and scared. Fuck those idiots. I hope no woman ever feels safe walking alone or out at night. I hope the cartel guts boomers in the daytime just for the fun of it.

Society hates men in general and especially incels. So take away police, law and order. Let people fend for themselves.

We also need an app that lets you report women who are out alone so the cartel or thugs can find them.

Well in some cities here in Germany it is extremely dangerous for females to go out alone at night.

me too famalam, me too

We are slowly getting there

Yeah, thugmaxxed north Africans mostly
Ahh the ol' Nafri lads. Based Boys putting sluts in their place. On the end of a nob. :feelskek:
Society hates men in general and especially incels. So take away police, law and order. Let people fend for themselves.
I agree fuck them all. It would be an interesting development and make for a good livestream. :feelsokman:

I want to see woman "oppressed" again.

It will not affect me

You’re probably going to get far more than your wish OP.

Civil War II is on the horizon and when things really heat up with it we’re all going to be living in some sickening combination of Mad Max and The Walking Dead.

View: https://youtu.be/K53Lf5Jkbjs

I know at least 5-6 incels from NRW. Tfw Sachsencel
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I don't know any Sachsencel besides you of course. But I suppose NRW is actually worse than Sachsen for inkwells

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I don't know any Sachsencel besides you of course. But I suppose NRW is actually worse than Sachsen for inkwells
We are way more rural and less immigrants, which is always an advantage. There is actually a meetup planned in Köln this or next month.

We are way more rural and less immigrants, which is always an advantage. There is actually a meetup planned in Köln this or next month.
For real? Are you going? I don't think I will. Also Köln is a fucked up shithole, I live near Köln and my cousins live there who I hang out with quite often.

For real? Are you going? I don't think I will. Also Köln is a fucked up shithole, I live near Köln and my cousins live there who I hang out with quite often.
It is a shithole but most incels I know are NRWcels so I gotta go. Well, if it works out.

You're actually going? Tell me how it was. Judging by my luck I'll probably get bullied even at an Incel meetup :lul:
I think I will make a thread if it turns out good. Stut is probably comming aswell, the others aren't on the forum but confirmed incel/truecels. I currently try to convince JacksBrokenHeart to come, but hes banned here (on request).

İt already is
They just carry stolen money in armoured trucks and use private security to stop people they dont like

I think I will make a thread if it turns out good. Stut is probably comming aswell, the others aren't on the forum but confirmed incel/truecels. I currently try to convince JacksBrokenHeart to come, but hes banned here (on request).
Are you already in contact with the meetupcels?

Are you already in contact with the meetupcels?
Yes we have a germancels discord with around 10-15 people, but only 6-7 are active daily. I can give you an invite if you like.

you say that now, but if it really happened you would be even more miserable having to constantly worry about having your home broken into, getting shot or head stomped in by thugs, being way poorer, etc.

According to 'The Globalization of Poverty and The New World Order', that's exactly what is planned to happen

I want every large city to become like New York City in Escape From New York ngl

it's coming closer and closer
until you see it with your own eyes

Cope. They will live in gated communities guarded by cucks with machine guns just as they are now in many third world shitholes. Those 'foids born poor will marry betabux dudes to get an easy life within those gated communities.

On one hand it'd be better since then betabuxing would provide much more return on investment as far as a waifu; on the other hand betabuxing is harder to achieve in 3rd world shitholes in the first place if you weren't born into the right family.

Last edited:
Am all for defunding d police since they spent 95% of their resources on foids and the problems they caused.

This is purely out of spite, but I want boomers, women and people who live luxuries metropolitan lifestyles to feel anxious and scared. Fuck those idiots. I hope no woman ever feels safe walking alone or out at night. I hope the cartel guts boomers in the daytime just for the fun of it.

We also need an app that lets you report women who are out alone so the cartel or thugs can find them.
Thank god this faggot is banned.