Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to ask an ugly Asian foid out

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
She is pretty ugly but has a good body. Nice enough personality (I suspect mild autism). I am thinking of asking her out.

If she says yes, that would be good. I might even ascend.

If she says no, that would be crushing, because even this ugly gook rejected me.

Should I ask?

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, if it happens which I doubt it will because curry get the fuck out of here

Nice enough personality (I suspect mild autism).
kek projection
this is not going to end well bro she's getting dicked down by Chad and doesn't want a disgusting subhuman like you to so much as breathe in her vicinity
try insulting her by asking her out anyway so she thinks men think you're in her league

Well you're currycel don't even try noodlewhores hate anything that is not white. By asking her out you'll be insulting at her white masters and it's not very tolerable, noodlewhores will gang up and attack you with machetes if you ever insult to whites

You have nothing to lose.

go for it maybe she says yes

You'll get rejected like the subhuman trash you are, but go ahead and do it

Kek curries never learn.

Whatever it is that you're going to do or choose. Just don't start with "hi"

kek projection
this is not going to end well bro she's getting dicked down by Chad and doesn't want a disgusting subhuman like you to so much as breathe in her vicinity
try insulting her by asking her out anyway so she thinks men think you're in her league
I asked a white foid out and the dog did not even reply. I sure do hate foids.

So what do I have to lose? A gook rejected me. I can't get any lower anyways.

noodlewhores will be difficult for non whites ngl

Beware of ricewhores

Good luck. I hope you ascend asap.

If you're low inhib yeah try it

You're a curry and shes a ricewhore, doubt shes going to want you. But I honestly do wish you good luck on your endeavors.

Thanks everyone. I will ask the foid out in the upcoming days. Nothing to lose and will never see the gook again. Will keep you all posted.

Thanks everyone. I will ask the foid out in the upcoming days. Nothing to lose and will never see the gook again. Will keep you all posted.
Goodluck man she fucks Chad every weekend but you got nothing to lose.

Always ask.
You'll regret not asking

Always ask.
You'll regret not asking
You're a curry and shes a ricewhore, doubt shes going to want you. But I honestly do wish you good luck on your endeavors.
Kek curries never learn.

OH WELL ALL YOU SUBHUMAN SCUM ARE RIGHT. THE FOID SCUM DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO ME. THE FOID FILTH JUST IGNORED ME. SHE IS 28 YEARS OLD AND PIG UGLY

I SURE DO HATE THESE FOIDS. AT LEAST THE HOLE SHOULD HAVE THE DECENCY OF LETTING ME KNOW. INSTEAD, THE FOID JUST DID NOT BOTHER TO REPLY AND JUST IGNORED ME.

AS I SAID I SURE DO HATE HOLES.

EVEN A MAN-FACED FOID ABOUT TO HIT THE WALL REJECTED A FILTHY SUBHUMAN CURRY.
Go ahead.
You'll get rejected like the subhuman trash you are, but go ahead and do it

OH WELL ALL YOU SUBHUMAN SCUM ARE RIGHT. THE FOID SCUM DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO ME. THE FOID FILTH JUST IGNORED ME. SHE IS 28 YEARS OLD AND PIG UGLY

I SURE DO HATE THESE FOIDS. AT LEAST THE HOLE SHOULD HAVE THE DECENCY OF LETTING ME KNOW. INSTEAD, THE FOID JUST DID NOT BOTHER TO REPLY AND JUST IGNORED ME.

She ignored you through text or she straight up ignored you talking to her in person?

I would rather be alone than with an ugly noodlewhore

Try gymcelling. It changed my life.

i don't understand the "you have nothing to lose" copers.
the reality is that rejections can fuck up your brain and make you even more depressed.

Well done for trying. Texting has never worked for me either. I think possibly if you're too high inhib to ask in person then there's no point in texting unless she made it clear she fancies you.
i don't understand the "you have nothing to lose" copers.
the reality is that rejections can fuck up your brain and make you even more depressed.
True but you guarantee failure by not trying.

Wow really sorry, but noodlewhores really are the lowest of low, hopefully you learned and will try something else now

If you are white go for it dude.

If you can handle potential consequences, then yes.

all asian foids are ugly but the more significantly ugly ones are the worst in terms of attitude

How can I get an asian gf or at least a date with one,there are many of them here but I hardly ever see them on Tinder.

Who am I kidding,even in that dating app (don't remember the name) where there were a ton of them I couldn't even get a single match :feelsbadman:

How can I get an asian gf or at least a date with one,there are many of them here but I hardly ever see them on Tinder.

Who am I kidding,even in that dating app (don't remember the name) where there were a ton of them I couldn't even get a single match :feelsbadman:
Are you white? Then you will, and more likely if you are sub 6 looks wise and a loser in general life (not sure if NEET is acceptable though)

What makes you think the results are going to be different than asking a hot Asian foid out??