Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be a sexy beast

RobertsonIsShe

RobertsonIsShe

Greycel
So I signed up to the gym but I'm scared to go because I'm FAT and hideous.

I went today. I hated it and crawled back home. Some lady gave me a wide-toothed smile, sort of motherly, and I melted.

Listen to music. Like rap or some shit. It always helped me to ignore the stares when I started out

I went today. I hated it and crawled back home. Some lady gave me a wide-toothed smile, sort of motherly, and I melted.
Get an incel friend to go with you, friends Always help, unless they mog you to oblivion

Dont worry bro, people at the gym are usually focused on what they're doing, and dont give a shit about what you're doing

Around NoAvatarcels, Never relax.

Dont worry bro, people at the gym are usually focused on what they're doing, and dont give a shit about what you're doing
When you're a subhuman clumsy git they definitely do.

Just be a sexy beast theory.

Start working out at home first...go to the gym when you arent fat anymore.

exactly

Maybe just start slow with the things you're comfortable with and don't rush into too many at once. That way you'll be more experienced with the ones you are doing.

Come to my gym I don't have anyone to go with either..

cope. gym wont make you sexy if your face is ugly. but it will help you defend yourself and gain respect.

the gym is useless just walk 20 mins a day

Nobody cares about you at gym lol, and if they do they never say anything

>going to a gym
lowinhib
just buy your own equipment. dont fall for the gymjew.

, and if they do they never say anything
yeah, they'll just take a picture and post it to their snapchat instead