Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to be able to empathize with normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
The problem is that they don't really allow me the opportunity to do so. How am I supposed to relate to someone who just laughs at the thought of a lifelong reject of a man? This happens all the time, I'll be posting on another site, and suddenly people just start making fun incels, calling us things like "pathetic", "losers", or "virgins". This shit happens constantly, and reading stuff like this is so frustrating. I mean there are really two ways I can take it, either I can feel angry towards them, or I can just hate myself even more, and neither is very conducive to being able to feel anything positive for normies. Do they seriously not understand that none of us want to be this way?

I can't even post on forums or subreddits for totally unrelated stuff without being reminded that I'm not welcome, and no IT, it's not because I "identify" as incel. The shaming of low status men is completely normalized, and it's been a constant thing irl for me as well. I'll stop being angry the moment it ceases to be totally acceptable to mock and humiliate men like me. You can't say "it's all in your head bro, it doesn't matter if you're a virgin", and proceed to laugh about adult male virgins when it's next brought up in conversation, at least not if you expect me to believe anything that you say.

I can only afford them the same mercy and kindness that they’ve shown me. Everyone is a hierarchy adhering sociopath

I can only afford them the same mercy and kindness that they’ve shown me. Everyone is a hierarchy adhering sociopath
The funny part is, the reason I initailly joined this site is because a normie ironically told me to go here when debating me on 4chan, as if he was trying to belittle me or something. Funny how I actually took him up on that, since that site was full of people using virgin as an insult by that point anyway. So much for the narrative of joining an incel forum and being "radicalized".

JFL

The funny part is, the reason I initailly joined this site is because a normie ironically told me to go here when debating me on 4chan, as if he was trying to belittle me or something. Funny how I actually took him up on that, since that site was full of people using virgin as an insult by that point anyway. So much for the narrative of joining an incel forum and being "radicalized".

JFL
We are created through their scorn and cruelty

I want to punch normies ngl

Call it cope but som normies have worse life than incels. Just imagine the below average normie wagecuck.

Lives in a tiny apartment with some yenta who deep down hates him. Has a shitty job with a shitty boss. Gets cheated on frequently and have to betabux in order to get laid.

You should not emphitize with enemies.
Emphaty is a boleshit.

I don't think it's hard to empathize with them. Just imagine that you can very occasionally get sex, but doing so requires a very demeaning, degrading and suffocating beta-buxxing, orbiting and cuckolding lifestyle. You absolutely have to be max bluepilled to do that shit to yourself and to your self respect. Also it will be validating to yourself if you can look down on people 'below' you, like inkwells: "At least there's people even more pathetic than I." The more normie you are the more you have to live and breath the bluepill in order to get by without being ashamed of yourself.

Makes a lot of sense.

I bet many people on this forum could be beta cucks if they were able to get sex and relationships sometimes with a lot of effort.

Why should anybody empathise with psychos? There is different shades of normalfags, maybe you should seek for more freakish ones. Don't know if they are still exist in the west.

There are so many levels to being a normie. Just thinking about even making normie small talk gives me nightmares. God knows what these people talk about. Is Justin Beiber still hip these days? I don't even watch Game of Thrones.

Normal fags are low iq.

I've given up trying to relate to normies. They are not worth the effort.