Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to be remembered like HITLER!

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
It doesn't matter what exactly he did but no person is as famous and well known as Hitler around the world. I'd say he's second only to jesus and mohamed who are fictional people so they don't count. You can't be infamous on that level by doing good things :/ I want power and influence over the world like he once had.

I just want my sad little life to be remembered for generations to come and I don't care how... I'm not gonna die a random loser who posted a couple times on this form and had a wage cuck job.

(Note to FBI: No violence condoned)

To leave a legacy

well hope this isn't a LARP

I just want to rope tbh lol

Enter politics, get your political party banned and then get jailed jfl.

Mohammed and Jesus aren’t fictional tho

The reason that the good guys always win, is because history is written by the winners. Stalin was as bad or even worse than hitler, but he was on the winning side so his crimes weren't publicized.

Even today rich and powerful people regularly commit crimes and use their influence to cover it up, while the mindless cattle who make up the masses continue to serve them.

The reason that the good guys always win, is because history is written by the winners. Stalin was as bad or even worse than hitler, but he was on the winning side so his crimes weren't publicized.

Even today rich and powerful people regularly commit crimes and use their influence to cover it up, while the mindless cattle who make up the masses continue to serve them.

If it wasn't for the Internet, Jeffrey Epstein would be still alive raping teens on Little St. James.

It doesn't matter what exactly he did but no person is as famous and well known as Hitler around the world. I'd say he's second only to jesus and mohamed who are fictional people so they don't count. You can't be infamous on that level by doing good things :/ I want power and influence over the world like he once had.
actually, the reason is that deep down most people still haven't really made up their minds about him, they know what they're supposed to say, but deep down..

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I want to end myself because of the driver licence pill.
Same ngl. Even if we drive we will still be mogged by lower insurance rates for holes

Impossible in a todays life time tbh

Most historians think those prophets actually did exist. Whether you believe they really were holy is a different matter

Same ngl. Even if we drive we will still be mogged by lower insurance rates for holes

And everybody will see that I got my driver licence at age 25 while females had their driver licence at age 17. 8 years of fucking difference.

And everybody will see that I got my driver licence at age 25 while females had their driver licence at age 17. 8 years of fucking difference.
This is extremely brutal. We will never know teenage driving :feelsrope: :feelsrope: