Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be self-employed and successful just so the stupid fucking cunt foids and the retarded normies can't be superior to me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm a frugal minimalist. I don't give much of a shit about things, money only means freedom to me, couldn't care less about buying shit or showing off.

But god damn I can't stand seeing these room fucking temperature normies, or the fucking cunts, the fucking foids that do so well and are so arrogant and they act like they did it cause they're smart when in fact they were coddled their entire lives and had everything handed to them because of looks. I CAN'T STAND IT.

So I wish to be self-employed somehow and to be successful. I don't want to be some wageslave and be surrounded by fucking normies and cunts that I can't stand. Taking orders from some asshole. I want to be my own boss to metaphorically tell everyone to fuck off.

Anybody got ideas on self-employment? Though I wonder if self-employment works at all in this shit country, my dad tells me that to run any business in this country you need to pay for protection. Even people who sell potatoes on the street gotta pay up.

The problem is that normies and foids dominate the job market and won't let you get far ahead. You can't play by their rules, you have to cheat.

Find the next bitcoin and buy it early.

Being self employed is the only way to go. Can't be successful working your way up in an organisation if you're incel. You need connections and to make a good impression on others. One look at you and it's over...ugly guys hardly ever make it...you really need to luck out and that's highly unlikely for people like us.

Buy and sell stocks, become a self taught trader, but start small. I couldn't give you any more advice than that because I haven't done it myself but it's a suggestion

I'm a frugal minimalist. I don't give much of a shit about things, money only means freedom to me, couldn't care less about buying shit or showing off.

But god damn I can't stand seeing these room fucking temperature normies, or the fucking cunts, the fucking foids that do so well and are so arrogant and they act like they did it cause they're smart when in fact they were coddled their entire lives and had everything handed to them because of looks. I CAN'T STAND IT.

So I wish to be self-employed somehow and to be successful. I don't want to be some wageslave and be surrounded by fucking normies and cunts that I can't stand. Taking orders from some asshole. I want to be my own boss to metaphorically tell everyone to fuck off.

Anybody got ideas on self-employment? Though I wonder if self-employment works at all in this shit country, my dad tells me that to run any business in this country you need to pay for protection. Even people who sell potatoes on the street gotta pay up.

Become a Twitch streamer or a YouTuber.

Beware.

I've burned through almost all my savings trying to get a tech startup business going. Didn't work. I'm broke now. Nobody will hire me because there's a huge gaps in my work history and nobody gives a shit about failed startups. The pandemic doesn't help anything. Basically I'm completely fucked now.

The "ashes in my mouth" black pill is I would've been much better off just wageslaving the whole time and giving up on my dreams of being a self-employed self-made man and just being a wage slave bitch for the jews.

Beware.

I've burned through almost all my savings trying to get a tech startup business going. Didn't work. I'm broke now. Nobody will hire me because there's a huge gaps in my work history and nobody gives a shit about failed startups. The pandemic doesn't help anything. Basically I'm completely fucked now.

The "ashes in my mouth" black pill is I would've been much better off just wageslaving the whole time and giving up on my dreams of being a self-employed self-made man and just being a wage slave bitch for the jews.
Damn, I hate this world. It's all a fucking scam, we are slaves with no way out.

Same, I am stemmaxing or maybe starting a business or independent work whatever is the best so that I can finally be free

It's over the second clients see your face.