Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be unblackpilled

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Is there any way to go back? I miss my blissful ignorance, I had a reason to get out of bed and do something

It is impossible sorry, once you BLACKED you never go back

Images 12

no way back only one way forward

You cant unsee what you habe seen

It’s too late bro, there’s no turning back now. You’re stuck in this with us forever

you know what they say

once you go black(pilled), we(society) dont want you back

After you took the blackpill it's cope till rope.

Even if you can un-Blackpill yourself, you'd be interested why you have no success with women.
Then you'd be Blackpilled again

Ask on inceltears, they periodically post things like "i/my friend was a blackpiller but totally spat the black pill out and is now a happy cuck. Still a virgin but found fulfillment in beta orbiting and emotional sponging."

LOL no. You can't unring a bell. Could go ee aah or sui, but otherwise, how are you going to unlearn the truth when you already know the truth?

No you can’t unless you woke up as chad and had your memory wiped. It isn’t the black pill rather your experiences that make the black pill.

Is there any way to go back? I miss my blissful ignorance, I had a reason to get out of bed and do something

Just start pondering on infinity and it will add fuel to the fire

>blackpilled
what do you mean

oh wait, yeah i'm definately drunk now nvm me

i like knowing the reality