[RageFuel] I want to become an albino by depigmentation but I'm scared of skin cancer and living a restricted indoor life!

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
Now I know that Glutathione can be an option for skin lightening, but its effects are temporary and also requires high doses of vitamin C which can damage kidneys.

Benoquin (monobenzone) can help me depig but its non-uniform so I'll have to become an albino. I don't mind being an albino because I albino people I follow on Instagram look very good to me. Their skin is angelic and heavenly! :ha..feels::ha..feels: :feelsohh::feelsohh: I see them spend time outside (with strong sunscreen I assume) but I'm still scared of getting skin cancer.

I want to be able to put my fears to rest and become white but I'm too stressed out. Help me out plz.

INB4: "you can't look white without white facial features" I have enough decent features to pass. Passing as white isn't the point. The point is to look brighter and higher social status instead of looking like a low class ethnic.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
This might help in an ethnic nation
But no use if you live in the western chadilization

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
This might help in an ethnic nation
But no use if you live in the western chadilization
It will help in both. Light skin will allow me to blend in better with whites. Mind you that I'm already light skin, but I want to get as close to caucasian skin as possible.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I wouldn’t risk it, skin cancer is a bitch

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
-
I'm pretty sure that incels who use body mods don't actually ever ascend. I don't think any of that shit makes a difference.

I've heard of incels getting plastic surgery to look more like Chad. Despite all these people who have talked about trying that, I've never heard one story of a richcel ascending because of their "new jaw". I've heard of incels who get their leg bones broken and then healed back together to make them taller, they go through months of agonizing pain only to get mogged by shorter guys as soon as they get out of the hospital.

@wereqryan, I'm like 90% sure that if you got on some kind of weird medication to make you become an albino it's going to be really bad for you and there's going to be weird side effects. And you still won't become Chad.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-

michael jackson-maxxing