Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I want to buy a fleshlight

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
But i am a bit worried about the shipping part. I live with my parents and i don't want them to see me with a box which contains a fleshlight. JFL
Keeping it away from eyes will be easy but the shipping part will be tricky. What should i do? I don't want my parents to ask me questions when my box arrives. (Like; "Hey what you bought?" completely innocent questions. But i will have a hard time responding normally.)

We don't have Amazon Lockers here.
The only shit i can think of is to call the cargo place and get it shipped to the post office.

You should probably get it shipped to a PO Box or anywhere else that is not your home. Pick it up from there and hide the box when you get in and lie by saying you were out doing errands or something believable.

See this is one of the good things about living alone. My parents ALWAYS were nosey about the package. Doesn't help that my Dad has the same name as me and even if I put my middle initial, half the time it isn't on the label.

Once you have a tracking number, see if you can intercept it with the carrier.

ship it to your workplace or school :lul:

But i am a bit worried about the shipping part. I live with my parents and i don't want them to see me with a box which contains a fleshlight. JFL
Keeping it away from eyes will be easy but the shipping part will be tricky. What should i do? I don't want my parents to ask me questions when my box arrives. (Like; "Hey what you bought?" completely innocent questions. But i will have a hard time responding normally.)

We don't have Amazon Lockers here.
The only shit i can think of is to call the cargo place and get it shipped to the post office.
20210108 155452

This is why I have none of these things and use my hands.

You should fuck a fleshlight bro!

Have it ordered with your brothers name and blame him