Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to buy a hooker

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-
I'm a Slavcel and I want to go to the nearest country where prostitution is legal to lose my virginity. My destination is Vienna. The trip ther will cost me about $30, and the sex about $50. I want to believe that the whores there are clean and tested against diseases, but I'm horribly afraid of contracting AIDS. Should I be this afraid? Do any of you guys have experience with this sort of thing?

you'll be fine. Just get your vaccines and use protection

AIDS is probably the least likely STD that you could get but just wrap up to be honest those hoes are about as used up as Stacy so don't think you're taking extraordinary risk

you'll be fine. Just get your vaccines and use protection
Of course I'd use protection. I think I was vaccinated against everything as a kid, but do you mean I should take care of some other diseases too?

Of course I'd use protection. I think I was vaccinated against everything as a kid, but do you mean I should take care of some other diseases too?
yeah, HPV and hepatitis A + B

Just don't kiss her and you'll be fine.

come to australia, sure it might be expensive but at least if ur going to a legal brothel then the chances of getting an std are the same as if u were to fuck a random femoid