Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to buy LastGerman a video

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
over for buswankercels

Brutal driver licence pill. It just never stops.

Last edited:
I don't even know how to drive a car.
I know how to drive a car but I just fucking suck at it.
I'd definitely fail both the written and actual driver's test.

Am I the only one here who finds the thought of driving a car terrifying? I just can't imagine doing it.

Am I the only one here who finds the thought of driving a car terrifying? I just can't imagine doing it.
It is only terrifying if you care about life, at this stage I wouldn't be that worried about a truck driving into me

I don't even know how to drive a car.

I know how to drive a car but I just fucking suck at it.
I'd definitely fail both the written and actual driver's test.

Keep in mind that females can do it without any efforts whatsoever. This is emasculating.

16 and German :forcedsmile:

Just fucking lol.
@LastGerman thoughts?

For real though? Because it becomes more and more common here in Germany, that men just cannot drive anymore.
And if I am being honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about it because I am bad at it and because I am bad at it I do not enjoy it and I do not get better at it. It is a vicious circle.

There are numerous underage users here
@werty1457 @goydivision @Neggr are also 16
Its pretty strange talking to kids tbh. Now I gotta act like the uncle who doesn't wanna say anything harmfully toxic.

Its pretty strange talking to kids tbh. Now I gotta act like the uncle who doesn't wanna say anything harmfully toxic.
just look at my post count instead

Why was @FemoidsGTFO banned?