[Serious] I want to die even if I ascend.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Youngcel
-
Even if I got a girlfriend I would want to die.
I hate my appearance so much that anyone elses opinion does not matter to me, everyone thinks I'm ugly anyways but just saying.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
same.
Getting females is just one of our many problems. If I had a girlfriend I would still live life as a subhuman and it's just not worth it

Septembercel

Septembercel

Youngcel
-
same.
Getting females is just one of our many problems. If I had a girlfriend I would still live life as a subhuman and it's just not worth it
Yep, you get it.

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
100% agree there is nothing anyone can say or do to change my opinion about my appearance, hell even if I could date my oneitis I would still plan to kill myself

Septembercel

Septembercel

Youngcel
-
100% agree there is nothing anyone can say or do to change my opinion about my appearance, hell even if I could date my oneitis I would still plan to kill myself
Exactly, I'm glad more people feel like me.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

卍 D E A T H 卐
-
HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Enlightened
-
same.
Nice postcount for first daycel

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Same bro. I would kill myself if I wasn’t such a pussy.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I’d just be logged left and right when I go out with her and the constant fear of her cheating

C

Cure

Banned
-
I think about killing myself all the time, except I want to do it because I have nothing to life for. I'm not rich, I'm not in a relationship, I'm not in school, I've been arrested and I'm awaiting trial, I have no job and I feel like a loser

However, I want to keep living(despite hating the way I live) because I want to change that, I want to hit rock bottom as many times as I have to until I finally reach the top.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Even if I got a girlfriend I would want to die.
I hate my appearance so much that anyone elses opinion does not matter to me, everyone thinks I'm ugly anyways but just saying.
i don't want to die, just a cute foid that likes me

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Veteran
-
I want to ascend even if i die.