Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to die even if I ascend.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Even if I got a girlfriend I would want to die.
I hate my appearance so much that anyone elses opinion does not matter to me, everyone thinks I'm ugly anyways but just saying.

same.
Getting females is just one of our many problems. If I had a girlfriend I would still live life as a subhuman and it's just not worth it

same.
Getting females is just one of our many problems. If I had a girlfriend I would still live life as a subhuman and it's just not worth it

Yep, you get it.

100% agree there is nothing anyone can say or do to change my opinion about my appearance, hell even if I could date my oneitis I would still plan to kill myself

100% agree there is nothing anyone can say or do to change my opinion about my appearance, hell even if I could date my oneitis I would still plan to kill myself

Exactly, I'm glad more people feel like me.

same.
Nice postcount for first daycel

Same bro. I would kill myself if I wasn’t such a pussy.

Same bro. I would kill myself if I wasn’t such a pussy.
14776.jpg

I’d just be logged left and right when I go out with her and the constant fear of her cheating

I think about killing myself all the time, except I want to do it because I have nothing to life for. I'm not rich, I'm not in a relationship, I'm not in school, I've been arrested and I'm awaiting trial, I have no job and I feel like a loser

However, I want to keep living(despite hating the way I live) because I want to change that, I want to hit rock bottom as many times as I have to until I finally reach the top.

Even if I got a girlfriend I would want to die.
I hate my appearance so much that anyone elses opinion does not matter to me, everyone thinks I'm ugly anyways but just saying.
i don't want to die, just a cute foid that likes me

I want to ascend even if i die.