Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to die when people mention their sexual experiences

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I'm not being hyperbolic, I'm serious, it makes me want to hurt myself, it makes me want someone to just shoot me in the fucking head. The combination of knowing that nobody ever wanted me, my own inadequacy, and my own craving for physical contact that makes it too much for me to hear/read.

It could be someone talking about their girlfriend(even in passing), sexual experiences, or even the implication of having had past sexual experiences, as in feeling confidant enough to make jokes about sex or relationships. If I'm in public and I overhear it, I'll try to leave the situation as quickly as possible. If I'm watching a youtube video where it comes up, I'll stop watching it. Watching anime is about the only time I have a chance of being able to tolerate it, and even then it ruins my mood.

I want to kill thots, feminists and overprotective daddies of teen daughters

I'm 22 and I'm sure I'll feel like this in 2 years time. Hopefully I can get my surgery done by the end of this year

I feel very uncomfortable when this happens. Normalfags love to brag.

Some dumb prick at uni once told me about how he broke up with his gf because she demanded too much attention from him and forced him to have sex in public places with her.
I was like "haha yeah man what a crazy cunt... haha..."

That's exactly how I used to feel, but now I've reached the point where it goes beyond discomfort. For me it genuinely feels worse than moderate physical pain.

It gives me strong urges to start punching a wall.

I'm 22 and I'm sure I'll feel like this in 2 years time. Hopefully I can get my surgery done by the end of this year
Facial reconstruction surgery?

That's exactly how I used to feel, but now I've reached the point where it goes beyond discomfort. For me it genuinely feels worse than moderate physical pain.

It gives me strong urges to start punching a wall.
I hope i never get to this point. I would lose all of my sanity.

Same here. I also want to tell normalfags to shut up and nobody cares whenever say this type of shit.

Hi, strong indwnpwndant woman here.
Just figured id drop in and nip this entitlted, protopathriavhical behavior in the butt before it becomes a problem.

Sweetie, just would like to remind you that you are NOT ENTITLED to anything in life OKAY?
Having a girlfriend is a PRIVILEGE, do you understand? You need to be a nice decent human being, work hard and maybe then you can have a chance... No aksually I can sense you are a big woman hater and you deserve to rot, crawl back into your hole you meanie.

Later that day...
Finds out you can't murder your unborn children in Alabama.

Aburrggaaa durbbbaaaa. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. How dare they encroach on my right to murder my unborn children, don't they understand that my perpetual bad decision making should have no consequences? That I should be able to extinguish the life of my own unborn child so that it benefits me, and that the tax payers should pay for this. IT IS MY RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING to be bailed out with welfare,abortions, food stamps, tax breaks, various government aid programs specifically made for QUEENS like me, and paid by INCELS like you that don't get laid because you are bighhh myssoogonists.

That's it im taking my clothes off and im going on a sex strike. Makes incomprehensible prehistoric sounds.

Braggers need to stop with the bragging.

This is why I don’t really want to talk to normies

I'm reaching the end of Elliot roger's manifesto and they anger which he experiences is similar to the way I feel whenever I see a couple/happiness/sexual shit.
It makes me want to destroy them. Destroy it.

It's a shame I wasn't as low-inhib as the Supreme gentlemen to pour latte all over them.

I'd say your response is perfectly normal.
Imagine a starving dog being denied food yet everywhere it goes it witnesses other dogs enjoying food and whenever it attempts to obtain food of it's own: it's brutally beaten up and denied it's share.

"If you continuously poke a timid animal in the corner, it will eventually bite" -Some user

Couldn't care less myself, I already know people have better lives than me. No big surprises to be had.

I feel the same way you do.
If someone starts braggin' I feel chagrin a lot.
Nobody showed affection toward me except my mother.
Recently this feeling getting stronger and stronger.

This is why I can only be friends with other incels.

I'm not being hyperbolic, I'm serious, it makes me want to hurt myself, it makes me want someone to just shoot me in the fucking head.

I always loved this Idea in 1984 , that the Protagonist could be killed at any given time by a shot in the Head from behind when he least expects it .
When he is completely brainwashed .
I kinda like it , thats the way i want to die .

I know the feeling. I feel like a total loser, a monster or something. I don't show emotions so I can dissimulate with normies.

I hate when I see all the couples in my college hugging and kissing each other. It's very suifuel and gives me hatred and depression, to see all the things that I'd never experience.

It's a shame I wasn't as low-inhib as the Supreme gentlemen to pour latte all over them.
Same tbh.

I felt this whenever I went to my classes.

yes bro it constantly reminds me of my inferiority and it drives me insane

yes bro it constantly reminds me of my inferiority and it drives me insane
My inceldom wouldn't bother me so much if I weren't forced to think about it, as I can be pretty content when my attention is focused on copes and I forget that other people exist.

I wish bragging was illegal.

I want to become asexual

That way they aren't jumping up and down on Chad cock and save it untill marriage.
They still jumping, overprotective daddies cant stop form that, just to scare nice guys away. And why to waste prime years (13-16) and wait for that 18 at all?