Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to die

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Just venting. I seriously wish I was dead. Or better said, I wish I was never born. This existence is hell for me. Going out everyday is hell. I literally don't have a single second of mental peace. Everybody has love except me, and I bet a lot of people in this forum mog me cause they have family and friends and I have nothing. I just want to end it.

god create us to suffer

I want to fucking go back in time to make sure i was a failed abortion and then when I was child to be sold to fucking child sex abusers and tortured everyday with acid and my dick sliced in half to then be made limbless and imobile and bullied in school, all while I am being told im the bad guy to only then be flayed by a bunch virtue signalling cunts who claim to like me and then made paralysed and forced into a spiked metal cage which made to be very fucking hot all while I am forced to eat starving children and then fucking killed after i burned the whole fucking world down after torturing every living fucking being for a million ande alhal godman yeas
:feelswhat:
@ThoughtfulCel I remember you tried to make people be bale to move foreward and cope. What can you say about this one?

Same. I wish every fucking day to die in my sleep, to get in a car accident, for the fucking roof to fall on my head. Every time I try for it myself I just can't physically go through. Just like my whole life

:feelswhat:
@ThoughtfulCel I remember you tried to make people be bale to move foreward and cope. What can you say about this one?
No, this one needs to figure it out in his own. He's like 15 rn

Gorilla 0190 1

Same. I wish every fucking day to die in my sleep, to get in a car accident, for the fucking roof to fall on my head. Every time I try for it myself I just can't physically go through. Just like my whole life

I hope i die in my sleep tonight

Incel Trait: Wishing you were never born

I want to fucking go back in time to make sure i was a failed abortion and then when I was child to be sold to fucking child sex abusers and tortured everyday with acid and my dick sliced in half to then be made limbless and imobile and bullied in school, all while I am being told im the bad guy to only then be flayed by a bunch virtue signalling cunts who claim to like me and then made paralysed and forced into a spiked metal cage which made to be very fucking hot all while I am forced to eat starving children and then fucking killed after i burned the whole fucking world down after torturing every living fucking being for a million ande alhal godman yeas

But why.

Some of us must have been terrible people in our past lives to warrant such a god forsaken existence.