Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die

virgeorgen

virgeorgen

Banned
-
I'm tired of living this life. I'm tired of being abused. I'm tired of crying all the time. Sometimes it just hurts too much. It hurts when the people that are supposed to love you don't. It hurts when the people who raise you abuse you.

normies will call that tough love.

Welcome to the club

Your suffering will not last forever :)

il_570xN.1640760020_g5bc.jpg

nooooooooooooo
dont do it you have so much to live for :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

:feelscomfy:nooooooooooooo
dont do it you have so much to live for :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
u still have so many copes and lifestyles to test out! and sex dolls

but yeah, if you really want, feel free to go :feelscomfy:

The good news is you're going to at some point this very century. Don't worry about resurrection and eternal life through Christ there's nothing like that.

'In Christianity, the Good News is the message of Jesus, the Christ or Messiah — God's ruler promised by the Scriptures — specifically, the coming Kingdom of God, his death on the cross and resurrection to restore people's relationship with God, the descent of the Holy Spirit on believers as the helper, the resulting'

No that's not good news at all. The good news is what I said, it doesn't get better.

Last edited:
We're close to the end. Believe.

I'm tired of living this life. I'm tired of being abused. I'm tired of crying all the time. Sometimes it just hurts too much. It hurts when the people that are supposed to love you don't. It hurts when the people who raise you abuse you.

Fake kikecel?

ניראה לי שהניגה הזא מהשבכ, טשמור מימנו מרחק
:feelswhere:
Are you from Israel?
We only learn it here when we are younger in Hebrew school.
Rather learn Japanese tbh.

i sure hope so.
Can u elaborate on what you mean by this? i am genuinely advocating for the end at this point.
I believe we are very close to the rapture of the church (everyone who believes only in the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ for their salvation) and the subsequent great tribulation.

same
everyday i want to rope tbh

I believe we are very close to the rapture of the church (everyone who believes only in the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ for their salvation) and the subsequent great tribulation.

People believed that 2000 years ago, Saint Paul did apparently. It ain't happening though.

Oh that explains it.
How could you forget the language of god though :feelswhere::feelscry:
No one speaks it here, and I think the only real way to learn a language is by talking to other people in it.

Are you a believer that God used the Hebrew alphabet to create the world? I heard some say this is in the Zohar.

No one speaks it here, and I think the only real way to learn a language is by talking to other people in it.

Are you a believer that God used the Hebrew alphabet to create the world? I heard some say this is in the Zohar.
Nah man I don't believe in any of the conventional religions
I don't think The Quran, The Bible, The New Testemant or any other religion could describe god (if he exists) in a proper manner

Nah man I don't believe in any of the conventional religions
I don't think The Quran, The Bible, The New Testemant or any other religion could describe god (if he exists) in a proper manner
fair enough.