Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to do tinder experiments with normies and post the results. Can we agree on what an average normie looks like?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Links to an instagram account of what a normie looks like would be useful.

I just want some vague normie ideal agreed upon by high post count users so when I post the results, too many people won't claim they're bunk becaues the normies weren't good looking enough.

Can we agree on what an average normie looks like? No, I really don't think we can. So it's gonna have to be up to you. What do you see when you go outside? Do you see what you would call normies?

Can we agree on what an average normie looks like? No, I really don't think we can. So it's gonna have to be up to you. What do you see when you go outside? Do you see what you would call normies?

Fat balding guys in their 20s

so I have a feeling I'll have to use a 6/10 with a full head of hair or else everyone will call him too ugly to be a normie

basically a borderline chad-lite

why don't you give us a lineup?

I just want some vague normie ideal agreed upon by high post count users so when I post the results, too many people won't claim they're bunk becaues the normies weren't good looking enough.

I can pm you my pics but you have to promise not to doxx me

invisible jaw, nonthreatening eye area, 6' or lower mostly
even if you get any matches, its not proof of success. Females will match with non-chads out of boredom to see what happens, also for free food. If the female is poor, they will match with normies to look for a suitable betabuxx

the only indicator for success is if sex occurs.

Why not just post pictures then tag people like @Dregster666 @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell and so on.

I'm curious as to the results as well. My guess is they only get likes and matches over time. Like in a week.

Why not just post pictures then tag people like @Dregster666 @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell and so on.

I'm curious as to the results as well. My guess is they only get likes and matches over time. Like in a week.
5/10 normies will only get matches for betabuxx dates. Foids will only use them for food and wont have sex with them.

5/10 normies will only get matches for betabuxx dates. Foids will only use them for food and wont have sex with them.
Cope

Foids will have sex with them if they're NT.

Post some photos

Cope

Foids will have sex with them if they're NT.
Yeah after going on multiple dates and starfish sex.
True this is what happens most of the time with normies, only high tier normies get sex regularly.
There are other means beyond tinder.
Yeah although most normies eventually get cucked when a better more sexually attractive male presents himself.

Yeah after going on multiple dates and starfish sex.

Yeah although most normies eventually get cucked when a better more sexually attractive male presents himself.
Im pretty sure none of that matters once they start getting sex.

Most normies are vanilla when it comes to sex anyways, that's why foids can get away with giving out starfish sex.

The getting cucked part is probably the toughest part.

Im pretty sure none of that matters once they start getting sex.

Most normies are vanilla when it comes to sex anyways, that's why foids can get away with giving out starfish sex.

The getting cucked part is probably the toughest part.

here's a normie for you op. completely average
yzxq6tLmk2286.jpg

What about this guy.

Ugly

@Colvin76 mogs him

Really. Well, he is not that bad, here is another photo of him:

It would be fan to check out this guy on the tinder markets across the world. Maybe I should do it myself.

Really. Well, he is not that bad, here is another photo of him:

View attachment 236611

It would be fan to check out this guy on the tinder markets across the world. Maybe I should do it myself.
Still ugly tbh

If he's getting laid, then Colvin is doing something wrong, as usual.

My friend did a tinder experiment with Chico and got a ton of matches but they barely responded.

He's a bluepilled lying retard. Don't take anything he says seriously JFL
Did he tell you to wear supreme clothes to ascend?

Prob one of those JBB copers. Literally non Tyrone blacks are incel AF
Isn't @Dregster666 black or ethnic himself? I get that vibe from him but idk.

Unnamed 2

Thats basically what I think of what I think of normies. Hes a billionaire, but if you ignore his tremendous status, he is very average/normie looking.

Did he tell you to wear supreme clothes to ascend?

yes JFL. Dude is such a clown
I dont get why you knock it when you haven't even tried it. You look like a generic, regular black guy ded srs

You dont even own a pair of jeans bro you go around dressing like fucking steve urkel. No shit people are going to treat a confused looking black dude like shit.

I dont get why you knock it when you haven't even tried it. You look like a generic, regular black guy ded srs

You dont even own a pair of jeans bro you go around dressing like fucking steve urkel. No shit people are going to treat a confused looking black dude like shit.

View attachment 236652

Thats basically what I think of what I think of normies. Hes a billionaire, but if you ignore his tremendous status, he is very average/normie looking.

I guess upper tier normie.

Good jaw and hairline

effeminate / gay / beta eyes.

Average normie probably has a weaker lower jaw or hairline.

I guess upper tier normie.

Good jaw and hairline

effeminate / gay / beta eyes.

Average normie probably has a weaker lower jaw or hairline.
He does have a good lower third. I chose that guy just because when I think of normies I think of people who aren't bad looking but are otherwise unremarkable. Just the most nondescript wojacks. Somehow they still managed to ascend and live normal, normie lives. If they were just 1 looks point lower or made less money, they'd be on here posting with us.

He does have a good lower third. I chose that guy just because when I think of normies I think of people who aren't bad looking but are otherwise unremarkable. Just the most nondescript wojacks. Somehow they still managed to ascend and live normal, normie lives. If they were just 1 looks point lower or made less money, they'd be on here posting with us.

Statistically above average. Way better looking than most blue collar types or lower tier workers.

But I guess among college educated whites in the north east areas in the USA, he could be average.

But yeah, like teh guy above said, you can match girls iwth chico and get girls who barely care to respond.

He'll get slaughtered. I'm gonna find his look alike on instagram I guess or maybe just badoo if I'm paranoid of tinder matching hashes with insta pics.

waiting for results tbh

It's nearly impossible to find exactly what a normie is since they don't have particularly prominent features. They look plain and average.

Statistically above average. Way better looking than most blue collar types or lower tier workers.

But I guess among college educated whites in the north east areas in the USA, he could be average.

But yeah, like teh guy above said, you can match girls iwth chico and get girls who barely care to respond.

He'll get slaughtered. I'm gonna find his look alike on instagram I guess or maybe just badoo if I'm paranoid of tinder matching hashes with insta pics.
Among young white guys he's around average. There are like 5 guys in my Calc 3 class better looking or equal to him.

probably 5ft 10 whit man

average_faces_of_men-741954.jpg

The layering blurs skin problems and asymmetry. So these faces ratimg would be slightly higher. 5,5 maybe even 6 on a scale of 0-10.

who buy his nudes ? gay man or foids ?

here is the source: https://thetab.com/uk/2020/01/09/i-...-900-a-month-selling-nudes-on-onlyfans-137423
So who is actually willing to hand over 11 quid a month for this sort of stuff?
“A bit of everyone really,” according to Sean. “There’s probably about a 50-50 split of girls and boys. The age range is the same. It’s not like it’s just all old people.”
This surprised the 22-year-old, who was expecting more men to be keen – “They’re a little more like that, I guess” – but girls have signed up too.

He is almost a chad IMO, at most 1 point below, maybe half a point.

Last edited: