Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to drive in my car to cope.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
But no car and driving licence so i can't carmax.

And it's such a shame too, there's a beautiful valley north of where i live i go there sometimes with my grandpa in his car and cope there, we eat good food and nature max it's really beautiful. landscape there is such that i feel like it would be perfect for Incel vlogs.

@LastGerman thoughts?

brutal, no car and license = no freedom.

Incel vlogs is a nice idea tbh I'd watch and subscribe.

You should watch @gymletethnicel 's channel

Another day, another man who can’t drive. This has to end. @LastGerman

brutal, no car and license = no freedom.

I agree.

Incel vlogs is a nice idea tbh I'd watch and subscribe.

You should watch @gymletethnicel 's channel

If i start vlogmaxxing it would def be near this place.

1497798855_1497612022_jinvali_reservoir.jpg

Looks perfect for some peace and quite Incel vlog doesn't it?

We need to licence max no matter what.

Sad stuff man.

Why don't you get one?

I agree.

If i start vlogmaxxing it would def be near this place.

1497798855_1497612022_jinvali_reservoir.jpg

Looks perfect for some peace and quite Incel vlog doesn't it?

We need to licence max no matter what.

Sad stuff man.
Damn bro that looks good.
I wish I had friends irl tbh would love to trekkmaxx and fishingmaxx with my cel bros ngl

Damn bro that looks good.
I wish I had friends irl tbh would love to trekkmaxx and fishingmaxx with my cel bros ngl

I drive to that place frequently with my grandpa. (he's 84 and drives a car better than 99% retards i see on the road) there's a good restaurant nearby and we drive there and eat and cope.

I drive to that place frequently with my grandpa. (he's 84 and drives a car better than 99% retards i see on the road) there's a good restaurant nearby and we drive there and eat and cope.
Enjoy !

I do enjoy but my grandpa is pretty strict, also the radio doesn't work there and the cd that's in my grandpa's car has only limited number of songs.

That's why i want to learn how to drive so i can listen to songs that i like and drive where ever i want.(my grandpa doesn't drive anywhere he personally doesn't like)

I do enjoy but my grandpa is pretty strict, also the radio doesn't work there and the cd that's in my grandpa's car has only limited number of songs.

That's why i want to learn how to drive so i can listen to songs that i like and drive where ever i want.(my grandpa doesn't drive anywhere he personally doesn't like)
How old are you?
You're a good guy ngl would love to chat with you in the PMs tbh

As the the topic of this thread is related to cars, I must fulfill my duties as a member of the incel community and tag @LastGerman

Got car but no driver license.

@LastGerman thoughts?

It is true.

It really never stops. More and more men arw affected by this. This is just a simple observation. I am not just seeing things here...

Why don't you get one?

I do not know why people ask this question to be honest. If he could drive, he already would have a driver licence by now, but he cannot therefore he do not have a driver licence.

Got car but no driver license.

You had a driver licence before and yo uare also able to drive.

Lol at being too much of a failure to get one of the most basic licenses everyone else has. If that isn't a sign you are a worthless subhuman nothing else is.

Lol at being too much of a failure to get one of the most basic licenses everyone else has. If that isn't a sign you are a worthless subhuman nothing else is.

It's the sign of sub 60 iq.

It is true.

It really never stops. More and more men arw affected by this. This is just a simple observation. I am not just seeing things here...

I do not know why people ask this question to be honest. If he could drive, he already would have a driver licence by now, but he cannot therefore he do not have a driver licence.

You had a driver licence before and yo uare also able to drive.
Yeah, but is it because of financial problems or laziness?

Yeah, but is it because of financial problems or laziness?

Money is another issue, specially in places like Germany but once again. It is not about that. It is about being able to drive and being unable to drive. If you are unable to drive you can take as much lessons as you want, it does not matter.

Last edited:
But no car and driving licence so i can't carmax.

And it's such a shame too, there's a beautiful valley north of where i live i go there sometimes with my grandpa in his car and cope there, we eat good food and nature max it's really beautiful. landscape there is such that i feel like it would be perfect for Incel vlogs.
Same ngl.

Money is another issue, specially in palces like Germany but once again. It is not about that. It is about being able to drive and being unable to drive. If you are unable to drive you can take as money lessons as you want, it does not matter.
How can you be unable to drive?

How can you be unable to drive?

How are you unable to get a girlfriend? How are older people unable to use a computer? Why are a lot of people struggling with math despite the fact they put effort into it?
It is the same question over and over again.

How are you unable to get a girlfriend? How are older people unable to use a computer? Why are a lot of people struggling with math despite the fact they put effort into it?
Unless you have some mental disability you should have no problem driving a car. It's like riding a bike with extra steps. If you have the money, then it's your own laziness that's stopping you.

Driving really is 10/10 cope, ngl.

Unless you have some mental disability you should have no problem driving a car.

Did you read what I said? Again:

Why is this so hard to understand this topic for some people here? Even normal people can understand it, yet people on a blackpill forum refuse to see it?

It's like riding a bike with extra steps.

So, it is not like riding a bike...

If you have the money, then it's your own laziness that's stopping you.

False and I also explained of why that is. I explained this topic so many times by now, so please stop this nonsese.

Did you read what I said? Again:

Why is this so hard to understand this topic for some people here? Even normal people can understand it, yet people on a blackpill forum refuse to see it?

So, it is not like riding a bike...

False and I also explained of why that is. I explained this topic so many times by now, so please stop this nonsese.

Lmao. Because foids don't find me attractive? I don't think a car would just refuse to turn on if its driver was ugly.
Because older people didn't grow up with computers, so they don't care enough about them to learn to use them. If they actually sat down and did learn, they'd get the hang of it eventually.
Can't compare doing math with driving a car. That's just dumb.

Lmao. Because foids don't find me attractive? I don't think a car would just refuse to turn on if its driver was ugly.

You are once again not reading what I am saying here. How many times do I have to explain this? But once again. A driver licence do not give you magically a female. Nobody here claimed such thing to begin with. I really do not know why people here always come up with this? A driver licence and the ability to drive goes also far beyond this.

Because older people didn't grow up with computers, so they don't care enough about them to learn to use them. If they actually sat down and did learn, they'd get the hang of it eventually.

You did not even get my argument in the first place. I also used this example because I would be in a similar position here, but the other way around. You also make up a lot of claims here and you ignore the core of my comparison. Seriously, please stop making up excuses.

Can't compare doing math with driving a car. That's just dumb.

You did not even understand what I am comparing here. Stop jumping blindly on conclusions. Why is it always the same when it comes to this topic? This is so fucking tiresome... But I will try it once again.

I am not comparing math itself with driving itself. I am comparing "learning" here and not math. This is why I also brought up other examples to it. It is about "learning" and not math and not computers. I did this in order to create a better basis of understanding. But you refused to acknowledge it.

In the end, it is all about genetics. This is why people can do math and this is why some people cannot do it, despite the fact they put effort into it. It is about how you brain functions. This also impacts the ability to drive. You do not need to be mentally retarded for that. You brain just works differently therefore some people might struggle with something else while other people do not. Learning can also bring you this far. In the end we are bound to predetermined values.

I will make another point in order to prove it to you:

@Damo the incel for example had 16 driving lessons, yet he could not get behind of it.

I had 3 driving lessons and I was so bad that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first.
I had to do 10 lessons of driving simulation. I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it. One female employe even laughed at me at some point where I was struggling with driving simulation. In total I had 13 lessons and I did not make any progress whatsoever. Keep in mind, that they have a professional set-up for this and I also had a better feeling with driving simulation. So, I know what I am talking about here and I am not making this up.

Ok, this should be enough and I now think you can a least understand from where I am coming from here.

Last edited:
I don’t have a car or license

Damn, my grandpa would be that age now :feelsbadman:
Enjoy it while it lasts, learn something from him. I still wish I had payed more attention on our mushroom trips so I could go collect by myself, as he liked to do :cryfeels:

Damn son, both my grandfathers were dead by the time I was 1.
You are once again not reading what I am saying here. How many times do I have to explain this? But once again. A driver licence do not give you magically a female. Nobody here claimed such thing to begin with. I really do not know why people here always come up with this? A driver licence and the ability to drive goes also far beyond this.

You did not even get my argument in the first place. I also used this example because I would be in a similar position here, but the other way around. You also make up a lot of claims here and you ignore the core of my comparison. Seriously, please stop making up excuses.

You did not even understand what I am comparing here. Stop jumping blindly on conclusions. Why is it always the same when it comes to this topic? This is so fucking tiresome... But I will try it once again.

I am not comparing math itself with driving itself. I am comparing "learning" here and not math. This is why I also brought up other examples to it. It is about "learning" and not math and not computers. I did this in order to create a better basis of understanding. But you refused to acknowledge it.

In the end, it is all about genetics. This is why people can do math and this is why some people cannot do it, despite the fact they put effort into it. It is about how you brain functions. This also impacts the ability to drive. You do not need to be mentally retarded for that. You brain just works differently therefore some people might struggle with something else while other people do not. Learning can also bring you this far. In the end we are bound to predetermined values.

@Damo the incel for example had 16 driving lessons, yet he could not get behind of it.

I had 3 driving lessons and I was so bad that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first.
I had to do 10 lessons of driving simulation. I could not even get behind of driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 lessons of it. One female employe even laughed at me at some point where I was struggling with driving simulation. In total I had 13 lessons and I did not make any progress whatsoever. Keep in mind, that they have a professional set-up for this and I also had a better feeling with driving simulation. So, I know what I am talking about here and I am not making this up.

Ok, this should be enough and I now think you can a least understand from where I am coming from here.
You need an empty plot of land & a car to practice all day on. Lucky farmer families.

Last edited:
Brutal US is the best country for driverlicensecels tho

What? Where did I say that? You asked me why I was rejected my females as if that's comparable to getting rejected by your car. What?

am not comparing math itself with driving itself. I am comparing "learning" here and not math. This is why I also brought up other examples to it. It is about "learning" and not math and not computers. I did this in order to create a better basis of understanding. But you refused to acknowledge it.

Lol what? what claims? What the fuck are you talking about here? I explained to you why old people not knowing how to use computers is not comparable to you not being able to drive a car.

It's a bullshit comparison. Driving isn't any where near as difficult as learning to do complicated equations. Any dumbass can learn to drive. Highshool dropouts who spend their weekends smoking crystal meth can drive. It's literally about learning basic signs and knowing how to use brakes. It's something that anyone can get with time if they put it in any effort.
It might be harder for some than others, but if you continue trying you'll get there eventually.
Get your fucking car, man.

What? Where did I say that? You asked me why I was rejected my females as if that's comparable to getting rejected by your car. What?

Where did I ask that? I am a bit confused now.

Lol what? what claims? What the fuck are you talking about here? I explained to you why old people not knowing how to use computers is not comparable to you not being able to drive a car.

Yes and that is wrong. You did not even get what I was trying to say. I did not compare the acitvity itself of using a computer to driving but rather the process to obtain the ability to use it. I did this in order to create a better basis of understanding. I also explained this in my last post.

It's a bullshit comparison.

No, it is not. You did not even get what I was trying to explain here and you still did not get it for some reason despite the fact I explain it.

Driving isn't any where near as difficult as learning to do complicated equations. Any dumbass can learn to drive. Highshool dropouts who spend their weekends smoking crystal meth can drive. It's literally about learning basic signs and knowing how to use brakes. It's something that anyone can get with time if they put it in any effort.
It might be harder for some than others, but if you continue trying you'll get there eventually.
Get your fucking car, man.

I never denied that it is actually not that hard, yet once again, you seem to skip specific parts where I explained my situation. Once again: