Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I want to Fuckboymaxx

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I'm tired of being a nerdy mysoginistic inkwell. I want to change my lifestyle by throwing out all of my money to become a pretty Fuckboy. How do I start Fuckboymaxxing?

Should I get rid of glasses? Should I make Instawhore and Facebook? Should I go to barber every week instead of every second week? Shall I take 2 showers per day? Should I talk to more wymmen even if I'm boring? Should I go to Gym more often and lift females with my dick? Should I pick up Foids with a Mercedes? Should I go to Night Clubs? Should I talk like that typical douchebag?

Last edited:
All the above but first face surgery

Get upper eyelid fillers,get chin fillers,become low bf,clear skin,dress fuckboyish,which is to say trendy.

You can do bro!

Bones are destiny and everything cope

How old are you?
Whats your frame?
How tall?
Face rating?

But yeah the glasses have to go.

Surgery and 2013JustinBiebermaxx

Surgerymaxx is the only way bro

Why don't you lift weights in the bath while feeling confident?

How old are you?
Whats your frame?
How tall?
Face rating?

But yeah the glasses have to go.
I'm 27 but I look like 19 according to workmates.

My frame is skinny fat. 172 cm and 71 KG.

My face looks feminine Numale-tier. Ugly but not Ogre.

You’re fucked, fuckboys need at least one strong masculine trait. Good height, good face, or large frame/muscular. Looks like all those are impossible

You’re fucked, fuckboys need at least one strong masculine trait. Good height, good face, or large frame/muscular. Looks like all those are impossible
How about Gymcelmaxxing and getting expensive car?

I'm tired of being a nerdy mysoginistic inkwell. I want to change my lifestyle by throwing out all of my money to become a pretty Fuckboy. How do I start Fuckboymaxxing?

Should I get rid of glasses? Should I make Instawhore and Facebook? Should I go to barber every week instead of every second week? Shall I take 2 showers per day? Should I talk to more wymmen even if I'm boring? Should I go to Gym more often and lift females with my dick? Should I pick up Foids with a Mercedes? Should I go to Night Clubs? Should I talk like that typical douchebag?
Surgery or rope. Nothing in between those two extremes matters :blackpill:

Just change your genes theory

How about Gymcelmaxxing and getting expensive car?
If you have an ugly face you’re just fucked. And everything around you will look like cope. OP said his face is trash therefore a nice car and muscles is cope

Just shower daily and get haircut every month.There you have it.

Get some puffy retarded hair and fuck pre teens op