Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to give ascension one last try before I completely give up and fully embrace the blackpill (deathpill)

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
If I ascend, I will tell the mods and get a perma ban, there is 0 reason for sex/gf havers to be here.

Anyway, here are my stats.

24 y/o 5'8 ricecel, bottom 5% face (I basically look like Cho's uglier brother). I live in Australia. I have a degree but no fulltime job, sometimes I do cash in hand work but nothing lately. I would say my personality is actually my strong point. I'm a very nice person, empathetic person. I like to help people as much as possible, I try not to get taken advantage of, sometimes it happens but I generally know my boundaries.

Anyway, seeking real (non-bluepilled) advice on how to meet a girl and get a girlfriend. I am genuinely interested in getting a girlfriend and not just pump and dumping. If you don't want to be called out as a bluepilledcel for your opinions, email me at [email protected].

Please brocels, I want to give coping one last chance, wish me luck :feelsokman:

Get money
Surgery

Here you go

wtf does bottom 5% rice face look like?

I hate to say this but I think it’s over for you, man.

Good luck I guess.

Maybe try kpopmaxxing.

Move to where the women are much shorter than you. Get money, surgery, lifts, be low inhibition.

Ricecel in Chadstralia - I'm so sorry for you. :feelsbadman:

Do you have some non-promotional, everyday, not postage-stamp-sized social media photos demonstrating this?

No, but I still believe a good surgeon and enough money can fix 3s. If you’re sub 3 it’s over

No, but I still believe a good surgeon and enough money can fix 3s. If you’re sub 3 it’s over
It's just that with however many billions of people on social media and so many celebrities, it shouldn't be hard to find someone who was ugly in 2017 but good looking in 2020.

And congrats on ascending from greyceldom.

It's just that with however many billions of people on social media and so many celebrities, it shouldn't be hard to find someone who was ugly in 2017 but good looking in 2020.

And congrats on ascending from greyceldom.

I’m not on social media, but yeah you right. And thx!