Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to have a girlfriend

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
All Im asking for

I understand.

But it's nowhere to be found.

All I want is a beautiful girl. My only requirement is that she doesn't cheat on me with Chad. This will never happen. This woman doesn't exist.

All I want is a beautiful girl. My only requirement is that she doesn't cheat on me with Chad. This will never happen. This woman doesn't exist.
I want the same. But foids don't want me

My only requirement is that she doesn't cheat on me with Chad.
Never ever was there a woman like that in the entirety of history, and yet you demand that this woman becomes your girlfriend?

Quit the cope n pass da rope

Girlfriends dont want to have me

Low IQ thread, this is like posting "hey I like video games" on a gaming forum.

I want to fuck a female, but I'm cooped up in my house due to Corona.

Lol imagine having a glimpse of hope amidst soy century.

Buy a tranquilizer gun and hit up some clothing store when it's busy

I just want a cute girlfriend to hug me right now tbh :feelsbadman:

Too bad. Life isn't about what you want. It's about what your can take and earn giving your inherently unfairly distribed resources and talents

GFs are overrated. I know a high tier normie who has to give his stacylite GF a ride every single day to go shopping in the city, a 30 min car ride. She's 10 years younger than him.

GFs are overrated. I know a high tier normie who has to give his stacylite GF a ride every single day to go shopping in the city, a 30 min car ride. She's 10 years younger than him.
Betabux, but I dont want to betabux I wsnt a real foid who loves me

You're not even good enough for a 50 year old morbidly obese autistic welfare queen. Have a nice day.

Something's in life are just not gonna happen nature is brutal and unforgiving.
Betabux, but I dont want to betabux I wsnt a real foid who loves me
Define love ??

Last edited:
Sad reality.

Whoa! Slow down inkwell! Let’s unpack this. First, you aren’t entitled to a gf. Second, check your white privilege. Third, I hope you go to hell after being tortured slowly because you are filled with hate and evil:soy:

Only thing that will make me happy is the warm embrace of a cute gf.

Lol just kys worked for many men

I wonder what cuddling with a cute girl is like

My life would be much better with a girlfriend tbh