Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill my dog

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
That yippy piece of shit won’t shut the fuck up. I’m so sick of it. Fucker wakes me up, interrupts me, bullshit.

parents wanted him because he’s small so he doesn’t shit as much and easier to take care of but god damn is he annoying. I’ve never wanted to genuinely end the life of an animal so bad except for right now.

They can be annoying

I'm sure that at some point in my life I'll be killing a dog.

Probably a shitbull

Watch Ceasar Milan

Hes blessed

B-b-b-but the ingenuity of the white man in taming wolves and selecting them artificially! Dogs > ethnics memes!

White supremacists lack self awareness.

My mom’s cat goes in heat every month and she incessantly meows. Not cute meows. Drawn out exaggerated meows that make it sound like she’s being tortured.

I'll kill it for u

I am sick of animals also. I love with old fucks who collect every stray from around the neighborhood and constantly feed them while they multiply like fucking parasites.

That yippy piece of shit won’t shut the fuck up. I’m so sick of it. Fucker wakes me up, interrupts me, bullshit.

parents wanted him because he’s small so he doesn’t shit as much and easier to take care of but god damn is he annoying. I’ve never wanted to genuinely end the life of an animal so bad except for right now.
kill that undesirable beast, dogs are shit pets imo, get a cat

This thread is fucked :feelskek:

B-b-b-but the ingenuity of the white man in taming wolves and selecting them artificially! Dogs > ethnics memes!

I think this is one of the most retarded attempts at a strawman I have ever seen

I don’t get it ngl animal husbandry was as common as Stone Age tooling

Call your local chinese/korean restaurant, they will even pay you to get ur dog

:feelsEhh:

This is a genuine strawman race-bait ngl. What's your race ?

I have a cat like that

Foid would act the same way to chad.

Needy. begging for attention, etc.

Use it as practice.

Step on that fucking mutt

Just muzzle the cunt

I want to kill a woman so much (in yugioh)

Animals are disgusting. Kill away.

this why u inkel

Don’t do It to a poor dog man pet him and love him, you are probably a piece of shit writing this post, except I wanna kill stray dogs cuz they attack everything that’s smaller than them, fukcing piece of shit strays and shitbulls biting people and cats,I wanna kill all pitbulls and strays/fight dogs

Last edited:

Give it a covid vaccine
Screen Shot 2020 12 26 at 61458 AM 300x207