Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to kill myself when I see pictures like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-

Last edited:
I cant bear to see anymore of these posts of young teens. Even dogs. I am going mental seeing this shit

Sk8ing is for faggots be glad you don’t have that

The mountain looks so nice and peaceful.

Last edited:
You think this hurts? Have you been dogpilled yet?

It's just the essence of everything I cherish in life, but never could have: peak of youth, freedom, teen friends, summer... I'm 27 and I'm sad when I see this. It hurts. Especially since it's expected of me to work and be a wage-slave, since my youth is gone. It's just so sad. My whole life has been misery and loneliness...

Ah ok. I never had a youth like this, so I suppose this image and what it portrays is totally foreign to me.

i wanna be a skateboarder in 2002 and listen to this kind of music

That's one of the reasons why I don't want to go outside, because of shit like this. At least when I'm holed up in my mancave, I don't have to feel the full brunt of happy couples/families and youngsters enjoying life, while I wallow in my depression and loneliness.

I mean all it takes to set me off is to walk outside and see other people, so I get it. Obviously the worst is couples, sometimes it makes me just want to curl up into a corner and cry, but I rarely let myself.

It's just the essence of everything I cherish in life, but never could have: peak of youth, freedom, teen friends, summer... I'm 27 and I'm sad when I see this. It hurts. Especially since it's expected of me to work and be a wage-slave, since my youth is gone. It's just so sad. My whole life has been misery and loneliness...
The feeling of going through adolescence as if there is something wrong with you, as if you're an albatross attempting to learn how to hunt with wolves.