Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to learn to draw

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
How do I learn?
At the start of the year I was following some shit where I had to draw boxes but I gave up.
What do I do now?
I want to draw pokemons

U need to start young or it never began

I can't draw
I can barely write

This is the case for all things, really. If you start young for music, art, anything, later in life it becomes second nature. Those who start young have a certain edge over others who started later in life. But doesn’t mean that you don’t have a chance. You will just need more discipline.

This is the case for all things, really. If you start young for music, art, anything, later in life it becomes second nature. Those who start young have a certain edge over others who started later in life. But doesn’t mean that you don’t have a chance. You will just need more discipline.
How do I learn?

How do I learn?
That depends what your goal is. Just practice a lot. That’s my advice to you. It’s cliche but it is genuinely good advice if you take it.

That depends what your goal is. Just practice a lot. That’s my advice to you. It’s cliche but it is genuinely good advice if you take it.
I want to create my own pokemon

You don’t learn it’s something your born with

I can’t draw worth shit :feelstastyman:

How do I learn?
At the start of the year I was following some shit where I had to draw boxes but I gave up.
What do I do now?
I want to draw pokemons
No drawing for ur face

Drawing is a good cope ngl. I haven't really drawn anything new in a while, so I must've really gotten rusty. My drawing skills however was never really that good. But yeah practicing and doing it for fun is key to learning.

I wanted to learn to draw too a few years back. But like everything else I quit after a short while because I'm a worthless piece of shit.
If you want to draw only pokemon maybe look for drawing tips and tutorials for animals. Once you have mastered animals you can then go on and draw your own pokemon. Also draw as many pokemon as you can (like look at it and draw a copy of it).
But I suggest you start with humans. Learn how to draw a face, eyes, nose, hair, etc. Then learn anatomy. There's plenty of tutorials on youtube and deviantart. You can also download (pirate) drawing books that teach you the basics.
I was learning to draw anime/manga and there were plenty of stuff. The rules are simple like the proportions of body parts and where eyes should be, where hair should start etc. The rest is just practice.

The most important thing is practice. Pretty sure you can become good at drawing just by drawing 1000 pokemon pics from google.

My only advice would be to draw stuffs you want to draw. Don't start with boring cubes or spheres, that will be for later once you reach a more advanced level if you want to learn shading. And even then, it's kinda stupid to know how to shade a cube perfectly if you can't even shade the thing you actually want to draw in the end.
The most important thing is practice. Pretty sure you can become good at drawing just by drawing 1000 pokemon pics from google.
tbh

The internet is full of ref and ressources. Tho if I wanted to draw pokemons I would rather take pics of actual animals as refs. This way you'll understand the logic of nature and proportions better.

How do I learn?
What do I do now?
I want to draw pokemons
whatch youtube tutorial videos. ignore the soy shit and concentrate on the job