Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to let go of my resentments

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
I dislike feeling jealous, hateful, and vengeful. It consumes me though. These feelings are instinctual, and I can't do much to prevent them. If I see a beautiful woman or a couple, I am instantly filled with seething rage. I am deeply wounded by the fact that I can't be with my oneitus crushes, and I hate their boyfriends with a passion.

At the same time, I recognize that these things have nothing to do with me, and it is irrational to think about things which one has no control over. I can't help being ugly. I can't help the fact that women don't find me attractive. The laws of nature are out of my hands. I'm wasting my energy by thinking about such out of reach potentials.

I NEED TO LET GO

LDAR and forget about others

It's difficult. I am struggling with this myself. I can get the resources to execute my plans. but then again there are some other things that is way cheaper. hitman can be hired .people are hungry. you can make someone dissapear. I don't want to do this.

I dislike feeling jealous, hateful, and vengeful. It consumes me though. These feelings are instinctual, and I can't do much to prevent them. If I see a beautiful woman or a couple, I am instantly filled with seething rage. I am deeply wounded by the fact that I can't be with my oneitus crushes, and I hate their boyfriends with a passion.

At the same time, I recognize that these things have nothing to do with me, and it is irrational to think about things which one has no control over. I can't help being ugly. I can't help the fact that women don't find me attractive. The laws of nature are out of my hands. I'm wasting my energy by thinking about such out of reach potentials.

I NEED TO LET GO
It's hard for me to be angry anymore to be honest, after realizing that's we don't have free will and everything is determined from birth I let all my anger and frustrations go. I still sperg out occasionally but still.

I've been trying to suppress my emotions and most of my thoughts lately, to become a cold, emotionless person. It's very hard, my mind is always wandering.