Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I want to like comfort someone

Do you ever feel like receiving/giving comfort to someone

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I know I’ll never be able to be hugged or receive comfort from anyone

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I sat in the dark and lost track of time and read some threads today and I became overwhelmed with this feeling of wanting to hug people on here because the threads were brutal and I haven’t felt like that in years I tried taking my mind off it so I did jumping jacks till I couldn’t no more and sat back down but then I had a strange day dream that I was comforting someone who was sad and they were happy and it hit me that I have no social circle.

Don’t hate me for feeling this way I have these visions sometimes from loneliness :feelstrash:

as men we are told to never show emotion. kinda sucks i know.

this is the reason why having good copes is important, they can help you dwell on your emotions, certain art / vidya can make you feel a certain way.

Im not the most empathic person so i dont wanna hug randoms, but i care strongly about my brother/mother/father

i wish i had a gf to cuddle with :feelsbadman:

im having heart palpitations

I think that part of me withered away a long time ago

Like at the begining it was painful to not have somebody, the lack of feeling sucess in life as a human being would make you depressed!
You wanted to feel these moments in your life, your first confidant, your first kiss, someone you would care for, you had that feeling all people adore which is love!
I tought being KHHV was like the worst thing.
Until you become nihilist and see these things as perfunctionry, and deing at the human race

I wish i had some southern comfort

no because you ain't chad
Don't have to be chad to get some of

Not anymore but i still have just a tiny tiny bit left in me

I will protect my friends

Get a full body pillow w/ some trashy anime waifu on it

Lol I misread the title, I thought you wanted to confront someone. I was about to encourage you to go out and start fights with random people

i want to receive oral sex from the law enforcement Stacey that's watching me

(i know u;re watching me rn )

Nope not with how people have treated me like a battering ram over the years.

I sat in the dark and lost track of time and read some threads today and I became overwhelmed with this feeling of wanting to hug people on here because the threads were brutal and I haven’t felt like that in years I tried taking my mind off it so I did jumping jacks till I couldn’t no more and sat back down but then I had a strange day dream that I was comforting someone who was sad and they were happy and it hit me that I have no social circle.

Don’t hate me for feeling this way I have these visions sometimes from loneliness :feelstrash:
Yes man. I badly want a girl to hug because I feel like I have so much love to give(and receive back).

I was expecting a marine seal copypasta level threat to normies,but damn.
This is just brutal m8

I feel compassion in a very pragmatic sense, social institutions need to be optimised to level the biological playing field a bit