Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i want to live in Europe

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
in particularly scandinavia.. im tired of living in this shithole :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

JFL @ Scandinavia. It's cucked af, feminist af and chadcentral.

Don't go to Yurop unless you have to.

Come to Spain, it's nice here

Livin in Turkey sounds quite bad. Maeror told me his point of view and he wants to leave as well

Kek be careful what you wish for. You are much better off going to Istanbul and finding a nice careerpath there..at least you will be with your own people.

Europeans hate non western ethnics.

Kek be careful what you wish for. You are much better off going to Istanbul and finding a nice careerpath there..at least you will be with your own people.

Europeans hate non western ethnics.
Not all of them. And those who do, its mostly men. Women are rarely racist.

Not all of them. And those who do, its mostly men. Women are rarely racist.
Kek. I dont know if you ever worked in a professional setting with dutch women..but in my experience they are even worse than dutch men.

Kek. I dont know if you ever worked in a professional setting with dutch women..but in my experience they are even worse than dutch men.
My experiences with Dutch women are limited to younger women, and they've mostly been pleasant. I am talking about big cities like Amsterdam and not some city like Twente BTW.

My experiences with Dutch women are limited to younger women, and they've mostly been pleasant. I am talking about big cities like Amsterdam and not some city like Twente BTW.
Ive worked in both amsterdam and rotterdam for many years in mostly legal companies.

School was different because you arent really competing with one another for a certain position or function.

in particularly scandinavia.. im tired of living in this shithole :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I live in Scandinavia "Denmark" why would you want to live here? It´s torture to watch all these beautiful sluts tease me everyday, I fucking hate it!

run refugee game.

Ive worked in both amsterdam and rotterdam for many years in mostly legal companies.

School was different because you arent really competing with one another for a certain position or function.
WTF how old are you? I thought you were a universitycel.

run refugee game.
I wonder if I can pretend to be a refugee in Germany. I'm white but I have dark eyes and hair and I'm usually with a beard.

Ich komme aus Syrien, ich fühle mich so einsam seit meine Freundin in einer Bombeattacke gestorben ist, ich möchte ein bisschen weiße Fotze haben, bitte :feelsokman:

So you're a laywer? Better introduce some pro-incel bills TBH.
Haha no im not admitted to the bar.

But i do work as a legal counsel..hey first legal advise is always free so if your ever in need. :feelsokman:

Haha no im not admitted to the bar.

But i do work as a legal counsel..hey first legal advise is always free so if your ever in need. :feelsokman:
Thanks brother. I appreciate it. I'm actually enrolling into law school. :feelsokman: I hope to work my way up.

I wonder if I can pretend to be a refugee in Germany. I'm white but I have dark eyes and hair and I'm usually with a beard.

Ich komme aus Syrien, ich fühle mich so einsam seit meine Freundin in einer Bombeattacke gestorben ist, ich möchte ein bisschen weiße Fotze haben, bitte :feelsokman:
Merkel's birth was a mistake

Thanks brother. I appreciate it. I'm actually enrolling into law school. :feelsokman: I hope to work my way up.
Just be aware of the world you are getting into. Het is echt een hele blanke wereld en als je weigert je helemaal te schikken naar hoe zij willen dat je "bent"..soort van knuffelallochtoon achtig..als je dat niet wil doen dan is het heel moeilijk overleven. Je bent sowieso een outsider en je gaatjezelf 5dubbel moeten bewijzen om hetzelfde te bereiken als Marijke of Dirk die net van de uni komt. Good luck bro.

Just be aware of the world you are getting into. Het is echt een hele blanke wereld en als je weigert je helemaal te schikken naar hoe zij willen dat je "bent"..soort van knuffelallochtoon achtig..als je dat niet wil doen dan is het heel moeilijk overleven. Je bent sowieso een outsider en je gaatjezelf 5dubbel moeten bewijzen om hetzelfde te bereiken als Marijke of Dirk die net van de uni komt. Good luck bro.
Verdomme, dat is wel fucked up. Hoe overleef jij het? Is het werk dat jij doet monotoon en saai of is het toch elke dag iets verschillend? Ik ben sowieso een outsider ja. Thanks bro

Verdomme, dat is wel fucked up. Hoe overleef jij het? Is het werk dat jij doet monotoon en saai of is het toch elke dag iets verschillend? Ik ben sowieso een outsider ja. Thanks bro
Ik wil eigenlijk niet te veel kwijt over mn werk leven..maar door schade en veel schande ben ik wijs geworden over de jaren en snap ik dat het werken met blanken kansloos is voor een niet westerse allochtoon. Ik heb met een partner een eigen consultbureau en voornamelijk allochtone clienten.

Ideaal...geen fucking gedoe meer met tatas die altijd moeten laten zien hoe veel meer superieur ze zijn dan jij :feelsree::feelsree:

She will hopefully retire after this time. I want change
Not that the new Chanceler will be something great probably. That Martin Schulz guy from the last elections was an even bigger mass immigration cuck from what I heard him speaking.

Germany is sadly doomed, the elites will never let a truly nationalist guy come to power after WWII.

turkey is basically in europe. was part of of roman empire as long as greece/macedonia/bulgaria was

Ik wil eigenlijk niet te veel kwijt over mn werk leven..maar door schade en veel schande ben ik wijs geworden over de jaren en snap ik dat het werken met blanken kansloos is voor een niet westerse allochtoon. Ik heb met een partner een eigen consultbureau en voornamelijk allochtone clienten.

Ideaal...geen fucking gedoe meer met tatas die altijd moeten laten zien hoe veel meer superieur ze zijn dan jij :feelsree::feelsree:
Je kan ook een privébericht sturen als je denkt dat cucktears gaan doxxen. En dat klinkt wel goed, ik ga dan sowieso een sociale kring aan met alleen buitenlanders. Wellicht kunnen we een soort gelijk iets opstarten.