Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to load water guns with piss and drive-by shooting at foids.

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
I want to hop on my motorcycle at a very quiet night, load a water gun with my piss, and shoot it at foids walking alone at night. I am thinking of doing this at tight corners so they don't see my number plate, and I can escape really quickly. It would be pretty funny to do this, the foid is going to see Chad and have sex. She has just showered and put on her best makeup, and then she gets drenched in my piss, her day is ruined.

I know the president of Chechnya does this to foids wearing slutty clothes, but with water instead of piss, and in his car with his friend.

What do you think lads, should I do this, or is it too risky?

Why only piss and no shit?

I want to hop on my motorcycle at a very quiet night, load a water gun with my piss, and shoot it at foids walking alone at night. I am thinking of doing this at tight corners so they don't see my number plate, and I can escape really quickly. It would be pretty funny to do this, the foid is going to see Chad and have sex. She has just showered and put on her best makeup, and then she gets drenched in my piss, her day is ruined.

I know the president of Chechnya does this to foids wearing slutty clothes, but with water instead of piss, and in his car with his friend.

Too risky especially if in a western country.

Do it. Make sure the pee is clear so they don't suspect anything. Drink tons of water and your pee will be clear

Fucken lethal man, do it cover your plates or use stolen ones.

Fucken lethal man, do it cover your plates or use stolen ones.

Hey you an Aussiecel? You have Ned Kelly as you profile pic.

If you are, won't you be easily reported with covered licence plates by the aussie police?

Go for it, see you in the news.

Right wing southern militias are doing that every night at the riots.

Big pick up trucks with pneumatic sprayers fill with gallons of homemade pepper spray aimed at every one on the streets.
May be they will rob the porta potties and use its content at a later time.

I would do it with fresh lime rather than piss because it will make her all sticky afterwards.

I would do it with fresh lime rather than piss because it will make her all sticky afterwards.

If I can't make her sticky with my semen, then I'll do it with my piss.

If I can't make her sticky with my semen, then I'll do it with my piss.
Whichever one you prefer brocel. Throw eggs at her afterwards. You have my blessings.

That’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

That’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
tbh people express worry about false rape accusations and walking too close to a woman but then still think they'll be fine if they go and do things like this when many have been caught doing it?
Jail is no easy place for anyone, let alone an incel.

just get arrested theory

It would cause an influx of bluepillers on this site if you would get arrested (which is bound to happen in this day and age) knowing you were an incel here.

CHANGE PISS WITH A SUBSTANCE THEY CANT TRACE TO YOU

Sounds good, man. Do it or cuck.

Based. Do it and don't get caught

Why only piss and no shit?

Coom into it too while youre at it tbh

tenor.gif

Do it and film it