Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to look like Miroslav Cech and reserve a table for...

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
... one at some chic restaurant downtown. I'd want to be seated in the middle of all the normies who are having fun on their night out & steal the spotlight (y'all thought this was 'finna be your night?): 

7VGOFkX.gif

Table 1: "Why is he alone though?" (Nina, 21, nursing student, with a mouth half open, gently tilts her head to the right side and wonders in an empathetic (and certainly non-judgmental) way).
Table 2: "Who is he? P'tshkt! Why is everyone looking at him and not me?" (Furrow-browed Becky flips her hair back with a hurried flourish; histrionic personalities cannot take it when they are not the center of attention! )
Table 3: "I wish I knew him." (...)
Table 4: "Should I approach him?" (...) 
Table 5: "Damn, I wish I looked like that dude." (...) 
Table 6: "Damn, I hope my girl doesn't look that weh (instead of way)..." (Lorenzo, 5'8" juiced up Dago manlet from the misc)
Table 7: "I want him to stab my pussy with that jawline..." (Kaylee, college student who just recently finished her "The White Cisgender Male Privilege" dissertation in her Gender Studies course).

I want to go to comic/anime/whatever conventions alone and steal the spotlight (in nothing but plain jeans and a black tee) from all the cosplayers adorned from head to toe in thousand dollar costumes. 

I want to go walking anywhere alone. I want to step into crowded transport and notice as all the passengers' eyes dart towards my face.

I want to do activities that are usually done in groups (water parks, theme parks, cinema, etc), but alone. And I want people to admire me for it. I'd even approach a group of people and ask them if they can take me along in their raft because the ride doesn't allow single riders. 

I want to stir intrigue. "Who is this mystery man? Why is he alone?"

This will only happen if I'm beautiful. Right now, I'm as good as invisible.

This is the kind of bullshit we'll have if these lookism fags arent banned

Good thread from lookism.

It really catches and shows the TRUE reason to desire being good looking. Its about way more than just getting girls.

Puto said:
This is the kind of bullshit we'll have if these lookism fags arent banned

Much better quality content than "muh patriarchy and traditional values and women being cattle" tunnelvision spam.