Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to make my mom proud too

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Like i want to show her that i can get a gf, i wish i could get a gf then bring her home to show her off to my mom, show that i am capable of getting a cute nice girl, i mean im not but i wish yeah

Sure. That’s a good idea.

ur mother was once a whore too

I let my parents down every day by being lazy and unmotivated, but I can't help it, I just can't accept that I was born so ugly and horrible looking

for this reason among others i'm literally never going back home if i'm alone

Your mom is a sexhaver. Why do you care what sexhavers think?

Never gave a shit about making anyone proud since taking the honkpill.

Subhumans don't get to make their parents proud. This is our cross to bear, and there's no way out of it.

I gave up on making my parents proud long ago. One of my biggest suifuel reasonings

My parents keep asking when I will get a girlfriend and have children, despite me almost turning wizard status. :feelsclown:

@patheticmanletcel

My parents keep asking when I will get a girlfriend and have children, despite me almost turning wizard status. :feelsclown:
They're most likely asking you those types of questions only to piss you off.

The years go by. You and your parents get older and older and nothing ever changes