Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I want to move out

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
But i think i wont be able to move out. Next year im going to uni but bec. of economical problems i wobt be able to move out.
I feel like im trapped in the house bec. of my parents tbh. I feel like i cant use the house, i cant enjoy anything bec. of them.
Last year when they went to a vacation i lived in the house for 1 week and it was really nice. I fucked up my sleep schedule but it was awesome. I really enjoy being alone and chill.
Its mostly bec. of my father tbh. Its been like this for the past 12 years, i am not comfortable with him being around. Im not gonna elab this but simply i just dont like to be around him. I dont think i would be so hyped about this moving out thing if he didnt live with us.
I am fine with my mother. And im mostly fine with my brother but he is some giant hyperactive faggot cunt sometimes and really makes me want to sui.
Also im sick of the noise in the house. I JUST WANT FUCKING PEACE. Im mostly fine with ınceldom and being virgin, i can distract myself from this tbh, its not hard. But i definitely need to move out to cope better and have a chill life. Even right now, tge sound of tv is bothering me.
They force fed me some fucking fish again.
I hate fish. My brother teased me and i had to wrestle with him couple times and I AM FUCKING TURED I AM A WEAK PERSON I AM 44 KG AND I LITERALLY SPEND 1/3 OR MORE ENERGY FOR THIS CUNTS ENTERTAINMENT

Eat your rotten fish.
They dont put any sauce on it btw. And my family is so fucking strange. They dont drink shit when they eat food. LOL im glad i had a glass of mango ice tea. I just cant wtf is wrong with them
No sauce No beverage

They dont put any sauce on it btw. And my family is so fucking strange. They dont drink shit when they eat food. LOL im glad i had a glass of mango ice tea. I just cant wtf is wrong with them
No sauce No beverage
Brutal, it's custom to eat with a drink to wash it all down.

Same. I would rather be alone and not be judged by my family

you need iron bro, same with me JFL

same tbh ngl ded srs

Even if you move out, you will probably get tired of paying bills every month and doing chores everyday tbh ngl.

I feel the same way. I often just feel incompatible with my family and want to leave.

relatable. My parents are neurotic and crazy as fuck so living with them is a huge pain. They add way more stress to my life than is necessary.

sounds like my situation, minus the father.
my mom is very annoying and nags about every little retarded thing

You have a cool looking room at least

Is moving out in the rural area an option?
Well, we have a summer house outside of the city, i may move there and live for free but i feel like i have to be in the city brc. of of education.

I don't know what you're saying man.

But i think i wont be able to move out. Next year im going to uni but bec. of economical problems i wobt be able to move out.
I feel like im trapped in the house bec. of my parents tbh. I feel like i cant use the house, i cant enjoy anything bec. of them.
Last year when they went to a vacation i lived in the house for 1 week and it was really nice. I fucked up my sleep schedule but it was awesome. I really enjoy being alone and chill.
Its mostly bec. of my father tbh. Its been like this for the past 12 years, i am not comfortable with him being around. Im not gonna elab this but simply i just dont like to be around him. I dont think i would be so hyped about this moving out thing if he didnt live with us.
I am fine with my mother. And im mostly fine with my brother but he is some giant hyperactive faggot cunt sometimes and really makes me want to sui.
Also im sick of the noise in the house. I JUST WANT FUCKING PEACE. Im mostly fine with ınceldom and being virgin, i can distract myself from this tbh, its not hard. But i definitely need to move out to cope better and have a chill life. Even right now, tge sound of tv is bothering me.
They force fed me some fucking fish again.
I hate fish. My brother teased me and i had to wrestle with him couple times and I AM FUCKING TURED I AM A WEAK PERSON I AM 44 KG AND I LITERALLY SPEND 1/3 OR MORE ENERGY FOR THIS CUNTS ENTERTAINMENT
Too high to read

Part of me wishes i could. But i can't function alone

Gl studymaxxing

Mogs me at moving out