Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "I want to pass my genes on"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Why the fuck would I care about passing down my genes? Seriously, I didn't pick them they were forced on to me. What did they ever do for me? What difference does it make if my genes get carried on or if they die out. Once I'm dead I'm dead

"muh I'll live on through my genes"

no you won't you stupid coper, once you're dead you're dead. Period. End of Discussion. Bye Bye. RIP

Actually I would like to pass them to the next generation and think that the child was a chad who would reincarnate in incel. :feelshaha:
However, if a girl is born, she will have a lot of advantage with my genes.

I want to pass on my virginity

Living through genes only works if you are Genghis Khan or super duper sperm doner. Most peoples genes will be waterd down very quickly within a few generations that it wouldn't have mattered either way if they reproduced. Basically all of our genes are in our relatives so they can reproduce cuck for us. Lol at them :lul: :lul: :lul:

Imagine having a daughter and she grows up to be a toilet for Chad, cucked af ngl.

Procreation is the meaning of life, no matter how you look at it. The only way to feel complete and achieve true joy is to have as many children as possible, so yo're sure that your genes will pass on.

Procreation is the meaning of life, no matter how you look at it. The only way to feel complete and achieve true joy is to have as many children as possible, so yo're sure that your genes will pass on.

cope

I don't want children, because I'm a selfish incel who only cares for himself.

Imagine having a daughter and she grows up to be a toilet for Chad, cucked af ngl.

EGiJnL9WwAA7LJ0

I get a sick pleasure out of all my ancestors with this mentality. Your genes have hit a stop sign faggot.

It's the truth. I don't like it any more than you do. That's the way humans were programmed.
LOL no it isnt. People wear condoms so they can have sex without reproducing. Its the feeling of sexual pleasure humans chase not muh reproduction.

I get a sick pleasure out of all my ancestors with this mentality. Your genes have hit a stop sign faggot.
not entirely true, a lot of your ancestors would've had multiple children, just your specific line is a dead end

I just want sex

Even if you do pass on your genes, what society are you sustaining?

If you live in America, there are no communal bonds of loyalty, no higher culture that will stand the test of time, just a huge alienated, psychopathic vortex. Your grandchildren won't even look like you, if you even live to see them (doubtful).

LOL no it isnt. People wear condoms so they can have sex without reproducing. Its the feeling of sexual pleasure humans chase not muh reproduction.
Nature has made men obsessed with sex, so they would reproduce and continue their species. Reproduction used to be the goal of sex. Just because modern humans has found a way to rape nature in the ass and get away with having sex without reproduction doesn't change anything. Reproduction is still the meaning of life, no matatter how you look at it.

Nature has made men obsessed with sex, so they would reproduce and continue their species. Reproduction used to be the goal of sex. Just because modern humans has found a way to rape nature in the ass and get away with having sex without reproduction doesn't change anything. Reproduction is still the meaning of life, no matatter how you look at it.
If reproduction is the goal why do we feel pleasure from sex? Shouldn't muh reproduction be enough :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

your genes are you. you said this a few days ago with your determinism thread :feelsokman:

If reproduction is the goal why do we feel pleasure from sex? Shouldn't muh reproduction be enough :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
If sex was painful or neutral we would have gone extinct long ago. Humans used to act completely of their instincts at one point after all. Therefore nature made sure that we knew that eating food, drinking water and procreating were the most pleasurable of all things. I don't know about you but I don't think that just sustaining your existence is the meaning of life. I believe that that procreation is the only reason we exist for. That's what sex has always been about after all. I don't know why you disagree.. This isn't some bluepiled theory. It's a fucking blackpilled fact. All humans care for is sex, so they can produce offspring.. That's all there is to life.

If sex was painful or neutral we would have gone extinct long ago. Humans used to act completely of their instincts at one point after all. Therefore nature made sure that we knew that eating food, drinking water and procreating were the most pleasurable of all things. I don't know about you but I don't think that just sustaining your existence is the meaning of life. I believe that that procreation is the only reason we exist for. That's what sex has always been about after all. I don't know why you disagree.. This isn't some bluepiled theory. It's a fucking blackpilled fact. All humans care for is sex, so they can produce offspring.. That's all there is to life.
Cloning yourself will yield better results. Focus on that lol.

Humans care about pleasure tbh its just that the most pleasurable thing creates babies