Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to shout at the world and cry at the same time

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I want to shout at the top of my lungs at the world, but also breakdown and cry at the same time. I want to break things with my bare hands, fight people, and lift weights. But at the same time, i want to lay down in bed, be cuddled by a woman who loves me, and be at peace and be happy.
I'm already dead.
I get worse everyday.
All Angel ever wanted was a girl who loved him. He can't even get something that simple. :cryfeels: :reeeeee:

I can relate bro

i feel you brother

yea its a weird and painful combination of emotions tbh

I feel that sometimes I want LDAR, sometimes I want vengeance.

That’s me every day.

its geting hard everyday

I feel that sometimes I want LDAR, sometimes I want vengeance.
Giphy 1

I want to shout at the top of my lungs at the world, but also breakdown and cry at the same time. I want to break things with my bare hands, fight people, and lift weights. But at the same time, i want to lay down in bed, be cuddled by a woman who loves me, and be at peace and be happy.
I'm already dead.
I get worse everyday.
All Angel ever wanted was a girl who loved him. He can't even get something that simple. :cryfeels: :reeeeee:
Inceltears