Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to slaughter cucks, whiteknights, agecucks and enablers of women's licentiousness in general in Minecraft

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
God forgive me, but those men are just too odious and live to serve Satan's feminism without even getting anything in return.

Imagine loving a satanic lie so much you defend it with your life without getting anything in return, betraying your fellow men in the process and contributing to this failed gynocentric feminist system that ultimately makes everyone miserable but a handful of Chads and the elites.

Last edited:
What's agecucks?

"WAAAAAAAAH SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR YOU YOU PEDOOOOO" - those
That would have been my second guess, after misspelling of wagecucks.

Is anybody here even bottlenecked by age of consent anyway? Jfl believing a whatever year old would want you even if she were legal.

"WAAAAAAAAH SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR YOU YOU PEDOOOOO" - those
Especially if they think guys their age can fuck them but not men after some random age.

Accepting women's licentiousness is the prerequisite for women to open up to you sexually or emotionally. If you judge a woman or have conservative sexual views a woman will never show you her sexual side.

Women are whores and they are the one who control the sexual interaction , the sooner you accept this fact and come to peace with it , it will be better for you.
Women do whatever they want as far as sexual interaction is concerned.

Yeah, just don't get married or provide for a woman.

Accepting women's licentiousness is the prerequisite for women to open up to you sexually or emotionally. If you judge a woman or have conservative sexual views a woman will never show you her sexual side.

Women are whores and they are the one who control the sexual interaction , the sooner you accept this fact and come to peace with it , it will be better for you.

I don't want to pursue sinful fornication anymore. Since marriage is done for, it's over for me. But unfortunately, I don't think my desires and needs are going anywhere...

jfl at this cuckery. Women's licentiousness is not meant to be accepted. Its meant to be controlled. It is men who should be deciding how degenerate she is allowed to be. Her sexuality is chad only anyway.

jfl at this cuckery. Women's licentiousness is not meant to be accepted. Its meant to be controlled. It is men who should be deciding how degenerate she is allowed to be. Her sexuality is chad only anyway.
Women are whores , they can't be controlled.

And you are a cuck only if you get married or provide for a woman .

I disagree. The truth is men have become cucks
The vast majority, yeah. Much more than the proportion needed to enforce this current decadent paradigm.

The vast majority, yeah. Much more than the proportion needed to enforce this current decadent paradigm.
religious societies had little problem controlling their women

To each his own. I don't like patriarchal society because men has too much responsibilities in it to discharge.

I agree with you, simps, cucks, whiteknights, Nd incels in denial are what led us to this.

Also add in weird degenerates with fetishes, should be put in prison too

religious societies had little problem controlling their women
People understand that children need guidance, but not that women need it too. In the past, pretty much everyone understood that both need it.

Isnt it forbidden in Christianity to slaughter other people (in Minecraft)? Or was that just after the new testament? :lul:

Isnt it forbidden in Christianity to slaughter other people (in Minecraft)? Or was that just after the new testament? :lul:
Outside of self-defense or immediate defense of the innocent (against ACTUAL UNJUST ATTACKS, not against being approached, cucks), yes, it is. I'm committing the sin of hatred :feelsrope:

I have been managing to sin way less in that regard but I faltered now.

To each his own. I don't like patriarchal society because men has too much responsibilities in it to discharge.
Well, can't have it both ways.

dont let them live rent-free in your head. focus on important things

good read tbhngl

I do wish a World war would happen. And all the chads sign up and go kill themselves, in minecraft of course.

Yes, they can easily be controlled. They cry at being called fat or old. The problem is there are too many cucks who prop them back up into thinking they deserve chads.