Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to spoon more than I want to have sex.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
This thought fills my mind everytime I go to bed at night. I always will pull up a picture of my oneitis and lay on my side pretending im spooning her. My dick will stay erect the entire night because of this

This thought fills my mind everytime I go to bed at night. I always will pull up a picture of my oneitis and lay on my side pretending im spooning her. My dick will stay erect the entire night because of this
Do you have a girlfriend pillow?

I want to cuddle and make out with a girl dressed in an anime outfit

Do you have a girlfriend pillow?
no, is that one of those anime pillows? Not my style, I would get roasted by my friends, and my family would think I have mental issues

I can't have my oneitis and I made that clear to myself

Jfl if you think that you can fuck a 10/10 that's in Asia while you're an Europecel

I hope youre not srs thinking a pillow is a substitute for a living breathing girl
No, I don't. I was just wondering if he physically spoons something when he imagines spooning his oneitis.

Same here. I just want to be spooned by a tall foid with nice long legs.

"my oneitis" "I want to be spooned"

gay posters exposed itt

I look at my oneitis photo and cry because it's over and never began

boutta get mogged if I didn't edit this post rip

Last edited:
they all want to be brutally raped, that's your problem.

For your sake get rid of your oneitis.

Its cucked.

I understand that feeling OP.

Ask a random hot foid you know if she'll just sort of spoon you for $150-200/hour.

having oneitis is an illusion, and maybe a strong incel trait

you are a monster, you are literally worse than Hitler

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back