Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to start catfishing foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
I want to start catfishing foids on tinder like catfish man, but I don’t know where I can find good, realistic photos of chads and tyrones. I want to use male models but obviously I can’t use pure modelling like photos, they have to look realistic and have an everyday type feel if you get what i mean

go to Jorge Del Rio Romero's instagram

Pretty realistic, everyday type shots mixed in with modelling type shots. Get the realistic ones. I use Jorge as catfish, and have 1000+ matches with casual swiping. Most of the matches message me and I have fun saying "Lol ewwww accident swipe lmao byeee"

Just to make the foids feel ugly, as they fucking should :D hopefully this beats the sense of entitlement out of them. Youre not entitled to Chad.

Pretty realistic, everyday type shots mixed in with modelling type shots. Get the realistic ones. I use Jorge as catfish, and have 1000+ matches with casual swiping. Most of the matches message me and I have fun saying "Lol ewwww accident swipe lmao byeee"

Just to make the foids feel ugly, as they fucking should :D hopefully this beats the sense of entitlement out of them. Youre not entitled to Chad.
That should feel so nice

I've done plenty of cat-fishing in my spare time just to gain an insight on female behavior.

Simply put they're as vapid and short-tempered as anyone blackpilled can think.

You can try 4chan and find selfies of anons or foids. Since they pull from more obscure sources and will not register on reverse searches.

But if you want nudes and what females REALLY think of males. Catfish as a girl, and pose yourself as a lesbian. Chadfishing isn't as easy as one thinks when there's plenty of them around in female networks being passed around like salt at the dinner table.

Are you hyped bec. of the catfishmans appearance on bbc doc?

It's not hard. But it is potent suicide fuel.

Thanks, I’ll check him out

Don't use very popular guys and don't use professional photos. Even if you use popular guys most sluts won't notice. Chads tend to look the same anyway. If you want to be 100% sure foids won't figure it out, you have to make sure the photos can't be google searched. There are ways to do this (editing.)
The photos have to be casual/normie style (no filters at all, in color etc.)

Your average tinder slut has no idea what is reverse search anyway.