Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to talk to a girl.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Why can't I just have a conversation with a nice girl? I desperately want to love someone. I want to know that they will be there. How do I find her? The years are going by. I am losing hope.

:feelsugh::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Kill yourself. It's over.

Just fucking go do it then faggot. Let’s see what happens

No nice girls for subhumans.

Talk to a girl then.

Last edited:
I’m guessing you were gonna allow your account to get demonlished but then decided against it because your screen name implies you disabled your account but your days until full on account deletion weren’t up yet.

It’s over by the way, dude, dreadfully over. Make suicide rates are only going to increase.

I always end up avoiding girls in school, starting to regret it.

I always end up avoiding girls in school, starting to regret it.
same, now I'm all alone.
Although I doubt it would have helped due to my subhumanity, they ignored me anyways.

Age? Are you a NEET?

I’m guessing you were gonna allow your account to get demonlished but then decided against it because your screen name implies you disabled your account but your days until full on account deletion weren’t up yet.

It’s over by the way, dude, dreadfully over. Make suicide rates are only going to increase.
I have only ever used this username.

same, now I'm all alone.
Although I doubt it would have helped due to my subhumanity, they ignored me anyways.
What's even worse is that I only have 2 1/2 months of school left, I fucked up every opportunity thrown at me. I don't know If I'd be lucky at Community College.

What's even worse is that I only have 2 1/2 months of school left, I fucked up every opportunity thrown at me. I don't know If I'd be lucky at Community College.
Talk to every quiet girl you can possibly find. Find some way to talk to them. Ask them what they are reading or whatever. Hold the doors for them.

I dont remember the last time I talked with a girl

try doing good at the college and getting into a bigger college.
Probably easier to get women there than community college tbh.

Lmao if there ever was an opportunity, that window is completely shut.

You had like what, 4 years of being near "ez pussy" in high school? The bars will be raised and much higher in community college compared to high school.

You're not competing with broke peers anymore, your agematched foids will be getting dicked down by 20+ yr olds with jobs and cars

It is Over

try doing good at the college and getting into a bigger college.
Probably easier to get women there than community college tbh.
Tenor 9

PSL 8 needed to trigger niceness

I agree being in the friend-zone is better than nothing.

Download Replica

Why can't I just have a conversation with a nice girl? I desperately want to love someone. I want to know that they will be there. How do I find her? The years are going by. I am losing hope.
No conversation with holes for ur face

One thing that everyone should try is volunteering. You start by just googling "volunteer opportunities near me"

chad only son

They don't want to talk to you.

One thing that everyone should try is volunteering. You start by just googling "volunteer opportunities near me"
This is a good idea.

in your dreams

its literary a life hack to meet new people
you are caged for a couple of hours in a certain place with other people
it is impossible not to have a chit chat with them
if you manage then its truly over you are Autismmaxxed