Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I want to try Chadfishing, but with some twists.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Anyone remember this experiment by @GeneticJoke?

https://incels.is/threads/just-received-a-brutal-blackpill-on-bumble.100298/

First of all, don't do it, man!!! Second, what he did was create a character that was... maybe not "Chad," but a pretty normal looking guy that you might find on Tinder. But the twist is, he has a 4.5 inch penis. And he went to see how women on Tinder and Bumble would take that. "Chadfishing," but with twists.

I wanna try something similar. Except instead of one character, I have ideas for several characters. And I'm looking to add more to my list. @GeneticJoke already tried the "Man With Small Penis" character, and I've done some fishing with Anselm, but at some point I'd like to try these concepts out...

1. 40+ year old gymcel. Admits to being a virgin on his profile.
  2. Normie to sub-normie black guy. Maybe manlet. But it's inferred that he has a big dick. Maybe virgin?
  3. Unattractive man. Probably fat. Maybe even old. Nowhere near any gyms. But he appears to be very rich. Pictures of him in limousines and at notoriously expensive restaurants.
  4. Manlet, hits the gym, potentially nice face. HOWEVER, in his bio he rants angrily about the double standards of Tinder. Women can demand tall men and that's fine. Men say no fat chicks, or no skinny chicks, or no tall chicks, or any judgement of appearance, and he's a misogynist.

Anyone got any others they'd be interested to see, but don't have the means to Chadfish with?

What I'd like to do is Chadfish with all of these guys at the same time. Using multiple burner phones, if I have to. I wanna basically pit them against one another and I want Incels.co and looksmax.org to watch. We would pick a location and an age bracket, maybe vote on some nominees, I dunno, and then at 9:00 PM local time all of the Chadfishes are deployed there. All I need to do is buy enough burner phones & Tinder Gold subscriptions for each fish.

did you do it?

did you do it?

Not yet. There's a lot of prep that has to go into this. I'm gonna find pictures, I'm gonna ask Looksmax to rate them so I know they're just as attractive/unattractive as I need them to be, and then when I have the pictures chosen and the characters fleshed out and the burner phones purchased, I'll have Incels.co and looksmax.org vote on what the age bracket should be and what the location will be. Then I'll launch them all at once.