Serious I want to work in Canada with a diploma in Business Management but I am ugly

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
120d 20h 12m
are you white?

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Veteran
★★★
57d 12h 7m
Rei

Rei

landmine survivor
1d 8h 7m
got a friend who isnt on here but is businesscel, hes working a job in a bank, dont know the details but he seems to be making alright money, i think its worth a shot

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
88d 13h 39m
This place is a feminist, marxist, and bluepilled-filled shithole. Please stay away, for the sake of your own sanity.
This, even the US is somewhat better.

Also job opportunities are scarce here. Everyone here has a basic business diploma, you will be tough pressed to get a job, not to mention you will be applying as a immigrant.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
35d 17h 16m
This place is a feminist, marxist, and bluepilled-filled shithole. Please stay away, for the sake of your own sanity.
Why do you come down here to the US of A? The Midwest seems nice.

slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 9h 48m
Ooh ok
India is much more shit, there is no way to live peacefully here. Mos ppl are cultureless, low intellectual fags also since I am from Middle class, I have to live among them

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
35d 17h 16m
Ooh ok

India is much more shit, there is no way to live peacefully here. Mos ppl are cultureless, low intellectual fags also since I am from Middle class, I have to live among them
You're in Canada?